+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566

Thread: Paris Bennett - Season 5

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Paris Bennett - Season 5

Wow! That IS a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3082887;
    Here's a shocker I'm seeing on the net...

Paris is with child!!!

Supposedly she is engaged and pregnant with a baby girl she is going to name Egypt...she is due in October...her holiday album will be out in November and her sophmore album will be out in January.

I wish her a safe pregnancy... it's harder on small girls.

I'm still
    2003-2008.

I tell you what shocks me even more than the pregnancy & that is that she is working on a second album. There must be somebody with deep pockets backing her.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3082887;
    Here's a shocker I'm seeing on the net...

Paris is with child!!!

Supposedly she is engaged and pregnant with a baby girl she is going to name Egypt...she is due in October...her holiday album will be out in November and her sophmore album will be out in January.
    Tell me this is not true! I mean, not the pregnancy, the baby's name! It cannot be! Come on people, what happened to sweet and "normal" names for the babies?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Here ya go...

Link Here

American Idol's "Princess P" is going to be a proud parent, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

Paris Bennett, 19, the Idol singer who was an early favorite – and an early ejection – in the show's fifth season in 2006, is expecting her first child, the Minneapolis StarTribue reports.

The Rockford, Ill., native's mother, Jamecia Bennett, told the paper that the father "chooses not to be in the public eye." She added that Paris "has a ring" and is expecting to have a baby shower in August

Paris Bennett released her debut album, Princess P in 2007.
    Link Here

American Idol' singer Paris Bennett, who finished fifth in Season 5, is pregnant with her first child, the Star Tribune reports.

"This makes five generations," Bennett's mother Jamecia told the Minnesota paper.

"I'm proud of how she did it. (HUH??? )I was 16 when I got pregnant," she added. Paris, who is 19 now, will be 20 when the baby is born.

Bennett's mom also hints there may be a wedding in the works for her young 'Idol.'

"She has a ring," Bennett said of her daughter.
    Link Here

"American Idol" 2006 contestant Princess P is becoming a mommy.

Paris Bennett is expecting a baby girl in October and will be 20 when mommyhood arrives.

"This makes five generations," an overjoyed Jamecia Bennett, told me Thursday.

Jamecia, who like her daughter and mother is a singer, is absolutely over the moon about being a first-time grandmother.

"I'm proud of how she did it. I was 16 when I got pregnant," said Jamecia.

Paris' great-grandmother is Shirley T. Bennett, 75, of Rockford, Ill.; her grandmother Ann Nesby, a gospel and R&B powerhouse, who lives in Atlanta, was with the Sounds of Blackness.

Who's the daddy? "He chooses not to be in the public eye," said Jamecia. "I respect that." What does he do for a living? "I can't tell," she said.

"She has a ring," said Jamecia, who's hopeful that she'll be planning a wedding for Paris.

The planning for an August baby shower is already underway. A few celebrities may fly into town for the show, including Queen Latifah.

Latifah has made it clear that she plans to spoil this baby with gifts and that she won't be stopped. You're the princess but I'm the queen, Jamecia said Latifah told Paris.

National magazines have been calling looking for baby info, but Jamecia said she's played it cool. "We tend to stay out of the media," Jamecia said. "The only person we let know [personal] things is you."

Um, then why did I have to hear about this pregnancy elsewhere?

MediaTakeOut.com published photos of Paris and her grandmother. The website was not sure whether the photos confirmed web gossip about Paris being pregnant or whether she needs "to be pushing back from the table just a tad bit."

Jamecia said she's be surprised how tame, and relatively kind, MediaTakeOut has been. "You know they can be something else," said Jamecia.
    The picture they had published...
    Last edited by bbnbama; 06-30-2008 at 09:43 PM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

So she exceeded her mom with 3 years?!?? Good for her!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Paris gave birth to Egypt.

FOXNews.com - Former 'Idol' Finalist Paris Bennett Has Baby Girl, Egypt - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Former 'Idol' Finalist Paris Bennett Has Baby Girl, Egypt
    Tuesday, October 07, 2008

MINNEAPOLIS — Former "American Idol" contestant Paris Bennett has given birth to a daughter named Egypt.

Bennett was in labor for five hours before her 5-pound, 15-ounce baby was born Monday.

The first-time mother is reportedly doing well.

In a news release, the 20-year-old says she's "so excited to finally see my little angel." Bennett adds, "Man, does she have lungs on her. I guess she's gearing up to be the next American Idol."

Bennett is scheduled to release her first Christmas CD, "A Royal Christmas," on October 14th.

+ Reply to Thread