+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Bennett - Season 5

Lex
    I'm curious about what Paris' first song will be. In the last episode, it seems like she was aware that, during Hollywood week, she didn't perform as well as she could. So I'm expecting her to carefully choose a song that will wow the audience. I'm hoping for something similar to her Billie Holiday performance from her first appearance.

Should be good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I'm curious about what Paris' first song will be. In the last episode, it seems like she was aware that, during Hollywood week, she didn't perform as well as she could. So I'm expecting her to carefully choose a song that will wow the audience. I'm hoping for something similar to her Billie Holiday performance from her first appearance.

Should be good stuff!
    We have such talented sleuths on this board, as I remember from last year, that knew what the theme was for each week. Maybe those same posters can poke around and find out for us! (hint!-hint!)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Lex
    I thought the themes start when it gets down to the Top 12. Do they do themes for the Top 24 rounds too?

Oh, wait! Maybe she got "in" on talent-ism.
    She got in because Randy went ga-ga when he found out who her grandmother is, period.

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    She got in because Randy went ga-ga when he found out who her grandmother is, period.
    Maybe, and that's a big maybe, that played a role in Randy's "yes" vote. But what about Paula and Simon? They both praised her singing talents. She got in because she's an amazing singer. That's the important part. Who her grandma and parents are didn't influence the decision as much as her incredible talent did.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Maybe, and that's a big maybe, that played a role in Randy's "yes" vote. But what about Paula and Simon? They both praised her singing talents. She got in because she's an amazing singer. That's the important part. Who her grandma and parents are didn't influence the decision as much as her incredible talent did.

But i have a feeling that if she did have a mediocre voice, she would probably still be in the top 24. But nevertheless, shes an amazing singer that will go far in the competition.

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV View Post
    But i have a feeling that if she did have a mediocre voice, she would probably still be in the top 24. But nevertheless, shes an amazing singer that will go far in the competition.
    Personally, I doubt that. Simon wouldn't stand for it, if she was truly mediocre, because the judges said they had to have a unanimous decision for those going into the Top 24. People are making her family connections out to be much more than they are.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Simon was extremely complimentary during her first audition. Whe wowed all of them - not just Randy.

whats up with her new look? Dont like it at all! Her styles been pretty up and down in my opinion... loved what she walked in wearing in her audition... but in Hollywood she looked like her grandmother dressed her! but then at the top 44 stage she looked cool again... but now.... the pigtails? OMG hopefully theyll be gone before we see her sing!
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Paris won't have trouble getting into the top 12, because this season is weaker than Idol 4 was for talent. There aren't 6 girls better than Paris, so she's safe. But those guys, .. just terrible! They shouldn't force the final 12 to be 6 and 6. It should be whoever is good enough. With that said .. the final 12 should be 10 girls and 2 guys ... Ace young and the grey haired dude. All others suck.

+ Reply to Thread