+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Covais - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose View Post
    Not impressed, sorry. And I did find the judges (except for Simon) patronizing. I want to pinch your cheeks???? How old is he, 5?

Well, he did go over to the girls and let them pinch his cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post

Well, he did go over to the girls and let them pinch his cheeks.
    So he must not be as goofy as he looks. There are a rather large number of them that could pinch my cheeks to. I still say his parents modeled him after Bunson Honeydew & I don't know why they would do that. He seems like a kid that his parents have every right to be proud of, but I don't see him being around for long.

Last night, when all of the girls were squealing about wanting to pinch his cheeks, did anyone else hear Paris Bennett call him "Chicken Little"?

Well, he did star in a Disney movie, so I guess Minnie Mouse would know him when she sees him.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    So he must not be as goofy as he looks. There are a rather large number of them that could pinch my cheeks to.
    True that. Kellie, Katharine and Becky can do anything they want to me.

He has a great tone and almost perfect pitch but the problem is he always sings so straight-on. And he can emote only through his eyebrows. Even Carrie Underwood looks like a superb performer compared with Kevin. He will be great but I think he's not just ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo View Post
    Last night, when all of the girls were squealing about wanting to pinch his cheeks, did anyone else hear Paris Bennett call him "Chicken Little"?

Well, he did star in a Disney movie, so I guess Minnie Mouse would know him when she sees him.
    You heard right. Someone from AI read this thread and pulled up that picture of Chicken Little. I loved it.

I find the AI Chicken Little thing funny, as I posted that pic in this thread on 2-16, a full week before the guys even sang for the first time. It did indeed make me think that AI was reading FORT. Of course it could just be a coincidence, but I like to think they read here.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

If this goofy little nerd ball has become a sex symbol I foresee a drastic drop in our population base in the future. He will probably stick around long after his time has come & gone. In fact he shouldn't have been able to sing this week, as his time to go was last week.

FORT Fogey
    Well everybody is goiing gaga over the Prickler girl (who I can't stand) but somehow the Kevin's natural cuteness botheres some people.

This kid KNOWS how he looks (and the smarty pants at the AI made sure they SHOW him how he looks with this Chicken Little shtick). He PLAYS the role very smart because he IS smart, and as someone posted earlier, cool and confident for a 16 y.o. Of course, he will not win this thing. So what?

He makes jokes of HIMSELF being a sex symbol and such because he doesn't take this seriously at all. He is having a lot of fum (as any 16 y.o.should) AND he makes almost everybody around him SMILE.

Good enough for me.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 03-02-2006 at 11:19 AM.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Well everybody is goiing gaga over the Prickler girl (who I can't stand) but somehow the Kevin's natural cuteness botheres some people.

This kid KNOWS how he looks (and the smarty pants at the AI made sure they SHOW him how he looks with this Chicken Little shtick). He PLAYS the role very smart because he IS smart, and as someone posted earlier, cool and confident for a 16 y.o. Of course, he will not win this thing. So what?

He makes jokes of HIMSELF being a sex symbol and such because he doesn't take this seriously at all. He is having a lot of fum (as any 16 y.o.should) AND he makes almost everybody around him SMILE.

Good enough for me.
    Well said! He is having the time of his life-- good for him for having such confidence and assuredness at such a young age. No way will he win, but he is endearing, making everyone smile and laugh. I love him and hope he enjoys this while it lasts-- hopefully till the top ten so he can at least tour this summer and make some money. He's just a normal kid, living in the moment and soaking the attention up while he can. Kudos to him for keeping his head on straight!

+ Reply to Thread