+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Covais - Season 5

FORT Fogey
    I think he'll be like Anthony Federov and Grandmas will like him.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoug View Post
    That's hilarious! I thought of Charlie Brown when I saw him on Wednesday. Anyway, he seems like a nice kid. Hope Simon isn't too mean to him.
    That's exactly what I'm afraid of...Kevin has a great voice but he looks like a kid..a young kid...and I don't want Simon to be ugly to him!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Looks like? He IS a young kid.

That said, isn't he the one who Paula almost dumped in auditions because she applied her little double-standard between too-young girls and too-young boys? She couldn't picture him in a Speedo, so it turned her on him.

I'm a bit sick of these contestants picking Kelly as a pat answer to the "favorite female musical influence" question. It smacks of ass kissing, and while I personally think she's great, deserves her Grammy, and is rightfully on top of the business now, at the very least these unoriginal thinkers should be adding another name or two to the "female performer" list to you know... indicate some actual depth to their musical knowledge. Brian McKnight appears to be popping up a bit on the male side too, and while he's not connected with the franchise, again he seems like a too-pat answer designed to placate the producers while they choose who gets on the show.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I'm a bit sick of these contestants picking Kelly as a pat answer to the "favorite female musical influence" question. It smacks of ass kissing, and while I personally think she's great, deserves her Grammy, and is rightfully on top of the business now, at the very least these unoriginal thinkers should be adding another name or two to the "female performer" list to you know... indicate some actual depth to their musical knowledge. Brian McKnight appears to be popping up a bit on the male side too, and while he's not connected with the franchise, again he seems like a too-pat answer designed to placate the producers while they choose who gets on the show.
    Do you seriously think the answers to this questionnaire in any way affect who gets chosen to be on the show?

And Kelly Clarkson is a great choice. Nothing wrong with that. Lest you forget, the question was for "artist" - singular, not plural.

FORT Newbie
    Ha he looks just like egg head.... that killed me!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Everytime I have seen this guy during the shows, I kept thinking he reminded me of a cartoon character.

<br>Chicken Little?

Oh my gawd. He's definitely a dead ringer for Chicken Little.
    Last edited by Leo; 02-19-2006 at 02:58 AM.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    Yeh he sure does look like Chicken Little!! LMAO!

During the auditions they were sort of comparing him to Clay, but I think he looks more like a young Daniel Radcliffe. (Harry Potter to anyone who has been living in a cave.) Ha ha.

I wonder if he can sing anything more edgy than Josh Groban songs.

His problem is that he sings and talks with a lisp. Not good.

Looks like he's about to hit puberty in about 4 years.

His eyelids flutter and he twitches a little bit when he hits the big notes. Kinda looks like it hurts his brain to sing.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

+ Reply to Thread