+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 163 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

FORT Fogey
    Elliott has SERIOUS talent!! His voice is amazing with an incredible range, depth, and tone! I hope people vote for him because he deserves it!

I voted for him a few times...he is my favorite right now. I think Chris did awesome as well, but I just love Elliott

Elliot has a gorgeous voice--however, I did notice that he's been going with a lot of Stevie Wonder songs. I hope he can do just as well with other artists and genres because he is very talented!
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

I LOVED Elliot's performance! He went straight to the top of my favorites list. Can't wait to hear more.

Elliot is fantastic! Based on voice alone he should win the competition.

I was trying so hard not to be sucked in this year - there isn't a single girl I'm jazzed about. But Elliot! Wow! Last night was incredible. Where do I send the flowers?
    Count your blessings!

Say what you will about his looks. One FACT remains, Elliott is "DA MAN"!!! The tone to his voice is on point! He doesn't have to "over sing", it comes naturally. Folks are sleeping on Elliott. He's the one to watch out for!! GO ELLIOTT!
    "Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."--Booker T. Washington, 1901

Elliot keeps getting better and better every week, and I really like him. Such a good Jewish boy who loves his mother! I really like the tone of his voice, and was impressed that he made me enjoy a song that I don't know. Hope he's top 6.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Wow Elliot was sure great last night. For someone untrained to have that technique and control is amazing. I love the tone of his voice too. The back story on his mom was sad. It would be hard for me to concentrate on something if my mom was sick. I'm glad the judges recognized and kept him in.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Elliott was awesome last night. Forget best male vocal talent, he's the best vocal talent male or female throughtout the past 5 seasons. He's fabulous.

+ Reply to Thread