+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 163 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

I don't like the song "On Broadway" but I thought Elliot did a GREAT job on results night. Better than Tuesday.

soybean your avatar is hilarious! That moment was comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    I don't like the song "On Broadway" but I thought Elliot did a GREAT job on results night. Better than Tuesday.
    Yes, both times he's had to sing on the results show, first Somebody to Love and now On Broadway, have been way better than the Tuesday performances. I think both times he's sung like the perfromance was going to be his last. Maybe he should do that with every song.

I'm not sure what more Elliott can do to convince the American public that he doesn't deserve to be in the bottom two. It is my guess that he will go next which is a darn shame.

I'm afraid you may be right. I really want him around till the end, but doubt it will happen.

Let's not give up hope yet. We don't know how many votes separated Elliott from the top 3. It might have been a small number. If everybody votes just a few more times than they have been, we can get him in the Top 3. If we really want it, it can happen.

How's that for positive thinking?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    I love that song but thought Elliott didn't do it justice. And I'm an Elliott fan...

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoug View Post
    Let's not give up hope yet. We don't know how many votes separated Elliott from the top 3. It might have been a small number. If everybody votes just a few more times than they have been, we can get him in the Top 3. If we really want it, it can happen.

How's that for positive thinking?

As I posted elsewhere on Tuesday night , for the first time since I have started voting this season (3 weeks now) I was getting busy signals on E's lines after Tuesday's show. (West Coast voting hours). The previous two weeks I did not get one single busy signal when voting. So after trying for the whole 2 hours I only managed to get in 35-40 votes for E, and with all those busy signals he ends up in the bottom 2. Yet last week and the week before no busy signals and he is safe. I guess my point is you can't vote if you can't get through and I'm still cynical enough to wonder if it really matters. Not to imply that my voting experience is standard for everyone voting for E, but it does make me say hmmmmm....

I still am hoping for our Elliott in the final 2, even if it seems unlikely at this point.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911 View Post
    As I posted elsewhere on Tuesday night , for the first time since I have started voting this season (3 weeks now) I was getting busy signals on E's lines after Tuesday's show. (West Coast voting hours). The previous two weeks I did not get one single busy signal when voting. So after trying for the whole 2 hours I only managed to get in 35-40 votes for E, and with all those busy signals he ends up in the bottom 2. Yet last week and the week before no busy signals and he is safe. I guess my point is you can't vote if you can't get through and I'm still cynical enough to wonder if it really matters. Not to imply that my voting experience is standard for everyone voting for E, but it does make me say hmmmmm....

I still am hoping for our Elliott in the final 2, even if it seems unlikely at this point.
    In the official ai forums elliott fans are mass rallying to use text voting because apparently you can get 1000+ votes in instead of the usual 100-200 with phone voting. There is also a rumor going around that only 6000 votes separated the 2nd lowest and 3rd lowest vote-getter, so I'm assuming the numbers are all really close and the race is tight. Imagine if 6 people text voted that night, Elliott wouldn't have been in the bottom 3.
    Last edited by jasminefan; 05-05-2006 at 06:07 AM.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Elliott is such a humble guy, and I just love his "old classic" soul. VOTE FOR ELLIOTT. Dont' let his weak history scar this week's fate, we can make a change!
    beauty is only skin deep.

+ Reply to Thread