+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 163 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    I voted for Elliott for nearly two hours straight and barely got any busy signals. That's making me very worried.

I voted the straight 2 hours and barely got through till the last 30 mins or so. Then I raked in alot of votes for the E-MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by phantasmogoria View Post
    Really??? I couldn't vote last night since I had to make up a lab at uni. I hope that was just a coincidence since that could mean that could be Elliott's downfall. If that's the case I hope that Fox was informed of that problem.
    It makes you a little nervous, doesn't it? I keep thinking of the time that everyone I knew was trying to vote for Clay and the lines were constantly busy. We know how THAT turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    When I dialed Elliott's first number, I got the message that the number was disconnected. I pm'd another Forter and they were getting the same message. We switched to the second number and got through a few times. Did anyone else have that happen?
    I voted last night using the first number they gave and I got through many, many times, so let's hope others did as well. I would be very upset to see Elliott leave.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Not a great sign, I'd say.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

"Home" was great! "On Broadway," ugh. Double-ugh. I can only assume that the AI folks couldn't get the rights for any of Elliott's first 7 song choices for his birth year song so they forced him to sing On Broadway since they already had rights to that song thanks to good ol' Scott Savol (thanks, Scott). Or maybe the AI producers were too lazy or too busy to pursue other song rights and asked Elliott for a favor. Ugghh!!!

P.S. The West Coast lines for Elliott were completely free the entire 2 hours for me.

Lex
    Whoa. This if the first time I've noticed the second "t" in Elliott's name. He's one of the ones I've liked this season, yet I've never paid attention to that. Heh.

FORT Fogey
    Sadly I have a feeling our boy is going home tonight. I thought he seemed nervous but I liked the second song better but this wasnt one of his best performances though. I have to admit. And one number was disconnected? yea I see him leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    Sadly I have a feeling our boy is going home tonight. I thought he seemed nervous but I liked the second song better but this wasnt one of his best performances though. I have to admit. And one number was disconnected? yea I see him leaving.
    I thought he was a LOT less nervous than he has been -- some of the good vibe from last week must have carried over. I just found the performances lackluster for some reason. That's the first time this year that I've said that about him. They weren't bad, mind you, just... there.

Still, I REALLY want him to stay. I want one more week of greatness. Or two more weeks. Or three.

I think Elliot's going home tonight. Or the next. He won't make it to the top. But I think he's done fairly well as it goes. He killed his first song. He redeemed himself on the second. But a star can't fluctuate that much. He isn't consistent enough. And remember, they put him in the starting spot which is really the elimination spot! It will be him or Kat who goes tonight.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread