+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 163 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Oh yuck. Anything that he chose would have been better, in my opinion.

True, because Elliot can sing anything..any style. He has such a broad range of songs he could have sung well.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I see cheese-fest performance coming on. The cruise ships will line up to hire him if he sings a bad lounge lizard version of "On Broadway."

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I thought Elliot did great last night. I voted many, many times.

By the way... is it Elliot or Elliott? It's spelled one way for this thread and another way on the top picture.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

I thought Elliot did really well last night, too. He and Taylor definitely deserve to stay.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I agree with you guys. Elliott did a good job last night. I loved his 2nd song the best. I honestly hope he isn't the one to go home tonight. He deserves to stick around a lot longer than Miss Paris
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by realornot View Post
    By the way... is it Elliot or Elliott? It's spelled one way for this thread and another way on the top picture.
    It's Elliott.

I think he did a great job last night. I liked "On Broadway." It wasn't one of his best, but it also wasn't the cheese-fest I expected. The last half of it was exceptional. And I thought "Home" was gorgeous. Very understated, though. I agree with Simon that it didn't have the wow/showstopping factor that he needed to present. Still a lovely vocal though. I'm not worried at all about Elliott going home. I don't even think he'll be in the bottom 2. He certainly doesn't deserve to be.

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    I hope Elliott doesn't go tonight! I think he did a good job with both songs. Not great, but still pretty good. I want him to at least make it to the top 3.

When I dialed Elliott's first number, I got the message that the number was disconnected. I pm'd another Forter and they were getting the same message. We switched to the second number and got through a few times. Did anyone else have that happen?

www.PonandZi.com phantasmogoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    When I dialed Elliott's first number, I got the message that the number was disconnected. I pm'd another Forter and they were getting the same message. We switched to the second number and got through a few times. Did anyone else have that happen?
    Really??? I couldn't vote last night since I had to make up a lab at uni. I hope that was just a coincidence since that could mean that could be Elliott's downfall. If that's the case I hope that Fox was informed of that problem.

+ Reply to Thread