+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 163 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Um... hello... my name is realornot... and I have a confession.

This Elliott guy... he's been in my dreams the past few nights. It's so odd. In one of them, we went camping... something I can't even stand to do. (But Elliott talked me into it.) Another one we were at an awards show. He wasn't there to get an award either... we were just there... up in the balcony.

I used to have a dream book that would help you try to interpret your dreams. It would be interesting to find out what it is supposed to mean. For the moment, I'll just assume it means I'm supposed to be voting for him... or he'll end up living in a camper and watching award shows.

What's really odd is that he never sang to me. No serenades. No singing me to sleep. Not even any campfire songs. Just hot dog roasting and awards shows. I asked Mr. Realornot if he felt threatened by my new dream guy. He laughed. I can't believe he's not worried.

I have GOT to start getting some outside interests. American Idol has me in it's grasp. I hope Elliott wins it all. I mean, we practically have a relationship now.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

FORT Newbie
    I've seen on other sites that our E will sing George Benson's "On Broadway" for his birth year song and Michael Buble's "Save The Last Dand For Me."
    I read one place that his family was not happy with his song choices - or maybe just one of the songs. Don't know how credible any of this is.

Is it too late for someone to explain how I can text message tonight? We have cingular but I've never tried it. I think a ton of votes are recorded that way.

Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Correction. ...The Last Dance For Me. I'm not even sure what a Dand is!?

FORT Newbie
    Sorry people that I keep having to come back with so many posts. I just went to the Yaminions site and Ryan Seacrest has confirmed "On Broadway" and "Home" by Michael Buble.

I am confident that Elliott will do great on both songs.
    Last edited by A1TexasGal; 05-02-2006 at 05:46 PM.

I don't like those choices at all! Home might be okay but I wish he would have picked something more exciting. On Broadway is so cheesy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by A1TexasGal View Post
    Sorry people that I keep having to come back with so many posts. I just went to the Yaminions site and Ryan Seacrest has confirmed "On Broadway" and "Home" by Michael Buble.

I am confident that Elliott will do great on both songs.
    OMG I love "Home". Thats one of my fave songs of all time even though its relatively new. There's somethin about that song that just gets me. I cant imagine Elliot singing it but hopefully he'll do well. We Love you E!

Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    I don't like those choices at all! Home might be okay but I wish he would have picked something more exciting. On Broadway is so cheesy.

I'm a bit worried about the choices, too. Both songs (and I like the songs themselves)could easily veer into Vegas nightclub territory, at least to Simon.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I agree. Not my favorite song choices...especially 'On Broadway'.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by soybean View Post
    If that's the song I'm thinking of, I wish him luck because he's going to need it. I hate that song.

Is it the one about they say something, something, lights are bright, on Broadway? I always thought it sounded off key, no matter who was singing it.

I love Elliott, but the song is the pits.

"They say the neon lights are bright..on Broadway"....yep
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread