+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

He has such a pleasant voice and just perfect pitch. Definitely one of my favourites.

Elliot's was my favorite performance of the week! I have been singing his rendition of that Stevie Wonder song in my head ever since I heard him sing it... Even though I love Stevie that was never one of my favorite songs of his until I heard Elliot's version... I loved how he did the slower acapella part... that line "what am I supposed to doooo" when all the girls started squealing, I know just how those girls felt because I was getting all excited as well during that part.

And I don't think he's unattractive at all... true, he needs some dental work, but I think he's extremely cute in a very normal sort of way... I think he's a shoo-in for the top 12... I'm sure he'll get a good makeover once he's there. I think he's a dark horse to go very far in this competition... and maybe even win?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Elliot has a good voice, but WHEWWWWWWWWW dude is UGLAY! UGLAY! The kind of UGLAY that a makeover can't even help.
    I just picture him in an Amish outfit and hat...on a wagon.

FORT Fan
    I just love how he looks like the guy from "O brother where art thou?"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by APwatchesTV View Post
    I just love how he looks like the guy from "O brother where art thou?"

You mean John Turturro? Sort of, maybe.

Okay- Yes I see a leprachaun hat on him, and yes he has an Amish quality about him- however, when that boy sings, he just does it for me- I would pick him over Ace any day- His only competition in my mind is Chris. I could fall in love with Elliot just based on his amazing voice alone! Forget the X factor- in my opinion, Elliot has it because he had me at the first note. He is not conventionally cute, but I am done where he is concerned.!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    I think this guy rocks! He and Chris are tied for top male vocalists so far. I don't think he'll win though because his looks fall between the cracks. While he is not sexy like Chris, he is also not odd enough like Taylor to garner the majority of the votes.

I tend to go for conventionally cute guys, but I am falling for Elliot because his persona when he sings takes me to that place that you can't explain. Loving Elliiot.
    Go Tigers!

Elliot is my favorite for all the reasons you mentioned, but if you think anyone besides Ace will win, then go back all the other seasons and see who Simon promoted from the get-go.
    Count your blessings!

Snoopy and Pharaoh, I agree with both of you. Elliot and Chris are my 2 favorites this season as well. Elliot is cute... Chris is HOT... and they can both sing!

+ Reply to Thread