Grading Elliott -- Midterms!
1. Moody's Mood For Love -- A+
2. Teach Me Tonight -- A
3. If You Really Love Me -- A
4. It Had To Be You -- A- (Lacked the emotional range of TMT, but still cool, calm and awesomely assured. Is this the same scaredy-cat who sang "If Tomorrow Never Comes?")
5. Somebody to Love -- B+ (A- for the results show version. The song's edit was clunky, but Elliott scored with a passionate delivery.)
6. I Don't Wanna Be -- B+
7. Knocks Me Off My Feet -- B
8. If Tomorrow Never Comes -- B
9. Heaven -- B- (Still the wrong song choice, now and forever.)
I was so happy to see Elliott not in the bottom. My sister didn't vote for her fav(chris) and voted for Elliott for me. So I felt bad that Chris was bottom 2! I don't think she'll do me that favor again!
That is a great picture of Kat and Elliott. Elliott has come a long way. Its impossible not to like this kid.
Really cute picture of Elliott and Katharine. But whose legs are those in the back right side with the ugly turned-up jeans and metallic high-heeled shoes? Sheesh, they look horrible together, and separately, I might add. Is that Paris?
For Classic Love Songs night, I'm thinking Elliott should do "Me and Mrs. Jones." Wouldn't that be a hoot? A real over-the-top, sexy song like that would make his performance stand out from all the other sappy love ballads.
Vocally, Elliott is the best out of all the men, heck out of all the contestants. I can't understand why he's been the bottom 3 twice
Keep voting for him, he might have a very good chance of being in the finals.