+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 163 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I realliy think Elliott is coming into his own. His vocals are impeccable. I love that he is true to himself and has enough mojo to admit on the show that he wasn't in love with Barry Manilow's music prior to meeting him and then grew to respect and appreciate his talent after their session. I think that Elliott is a decent, humble guy, with an incredible voice. I think he's as big a contender as Chris and Taylor.

I actually thought Elliott looked really good last night. Loved the outfit, loved the goutee. AND I think he has one of the best male voices of the competition. I tried to vote for him a few times last night (and I never vote) and I only got thru once. He definately doesn't deserve to go home tomorrow.

Elliott was awesome again last night. I really hope this guy sticks around. I kind of think it's a lost cause, what with all the oversize personalities in the competition. Ideally, I'd like to see him and Kat in the final two. Realistically, I just hope he makes it onto the tour!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Elliot hit it out of the park last night! I was real impressed!!

FORT Fogey
    Eliiot looked GREAT with his tye and jeans. I have no idea why anyone wants him to change his hair. I LOVE it cut like that. He has a perfect voice but it does sometimes feel like he just is singing the song but not performing. I want to feel like he's singing to me just like I feel when Im looking at Ace! And I prefer Elliot to Ace.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    He did a great job last night. I was impressed by his speaking ability; he is well-spoken. He was direct and did not sugar-coat his feelings. In other words, he is not a phoney "tell-them what they want" kind of person (Paula, Paris, Ace).

Also, (going to be real shallow here) he should loose the facial hair, it makes him look Amish.

Elliott is a gifted singer. And I think the new goatee, longer hair and new duds are very flattering. He's got the classic regular-guy cuteness. And he is the most humble performer there. He makes Kelly Pickler's aw-shucks personality look pretty fake and shrill by comparison.

FORT Fogey
    Elliott continues to rock! It's a real toss-up on which male vocalist is my favorite, but he is certainly a contender. Also, his hair has grown just a bit and it doesn't look so bowl cut anymore which is great. I love his sound and his soul!

I love his voice, and I think he's very, very talented. But, I can't get over the fact that he looks a lot like my first serious boyfriend who turned out to be a jerk. Isn't it funny how you feel about someone when they remind you of someone else?
    Proud mommy to Tessa Kate
    http://stores.ebay.com/tamarastreasurechest

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I agree with Pharoah regarding who the top guy is. After last night, I'm gonna give it to Elliott. I find myself looking forward to his performance more than anyone else's.

And he's cute. Teeth can be fixed.

+ Reply to Thread