+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 163 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

No, please, no hat for him. Those look dumb enough on Ace. Let's not encourage anyone else.
    Not saying that I don't like Ace, just not the hats.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I think he should go for a spiked hair-do, colored platinum blonde...go a little more edgy.

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    I think he should go for a spiked hair-do, colored platinum blonde...go a little more edgy.
    his hair is so short that if he spiked it it would look like push pins or thumb tacks, not true spikes. but it would be a hoot. i really do like the guy & am just having a bit of fun. his vocals are ususally as spot on as any one in the competition.

I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, because what I behold is a very average looking man with a lovely voice. He just doesn't look like an American IDOL - no way.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, because what I behold is a very average looking man with a lovely voice. He just doesn't look like an American IDOL - no way.
    Just curious, really. How exactly an American Idol SHOULD look?

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Not like Eliot! Guess I just like 'em prettier - I'm shallow. A handsome man who can sing like an angel - that's my idea of an American Idol. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but Eliot doesn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Not like Eliot! Guess I just like 'em prettier - I'm shallow. A handsome man who can sing like an angel - that's my idea of an American Idol. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but Eliot doesn't do it for me.
    Thank goodness those requirements weren't in place with Stevie Wonder, Andrea Bocelli, Seal, and many others hit it big or we would have missed out on some major talent.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    I have asked that question before myself. We've had four idols, and each of them was entirely different. I thought that only one of them looked like an idol should look. It wasn't Ruben, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Thank goodness those requirements weren't in place with Stevie Wonder, Andrea Bocelli, Seal, and many others hit it big or we would have missed out on some major talent.
    To each his own!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    There have probably been far more "homely" singers than good looking ones. The really older singers were a pretty homely lot, excluding Perry Como, who I still think of as one the most handsome men ever.

+ Reply to Thread