+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    He's still one of my favorites and I hope that he can make himself shine more. Ordinarily, his performance last night would be considered a disaster but since it was only one of many, I don't see a problem with him being eliminated this week. I hope I'm right.

I agree that he could use a hair style. Problem is, his hair is so short, what's to do? I think he might consider a part in it when it grows a bit.
    I agree... I really like Elliott. I don't know that his performance would have been considered a disaster as I think it was pretty solid, just unspectacular. If that had been a final 3 or 4 performance it would have been a killer, but I think he's going to be just fine. *crosses fingers*

And I still believe that even this mellow performance is AMAZING considering the guy has a 90% hearing loss in one ear. That would be enough to completely distort someone's vocal quality, but he is still hitting a triple.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm in awe of Elliot. I used to sing but since I lost so much of my hearing, it never sounds right to me. I only sing in my own home now. He has overcome a serious obstacle, in my opinion.

Since he isn't going to get a free pass on looks as some of the others are, he's really going to have to be on top of his game every night. He didn't have a bad performance last night, but I was just expecting it to be spectacular. I really like his voice. Just think he had a case of the jitters last night. Count me in for being impressed with his beautiful tone, especially considering his hearing loss!

I hope the lyrics don't jinx him ("I don't want to bore you" over and over). He is my favorite and for the first year I really mean it when I say that if/when he's eliminated I'll stop watching. The highly buzzed contenders turn me off. I can't stand Taylor, Ace, or Kelly. I think Yamin is seriously talented.
    Count your blessings!

Im so nervous for Elliott tonight....I think he is safe, but with this show you really never know. I am going to be so sad if he goes home. It was so touching how happy he was to meet stevie wonder. GO ELLIOTT!!

I don't think he's in much danger (Lisa, Kellie or Ace are in more danger). It's still likely to be the three who have already been in the bottom 3 (Kevin, Melissa and Bucky).

I think Elliot did lose some ground on frontrunner status though. I thought he had a chance to win and a good chance at top 4 but I'm not so sure any more. I hope he steps it up next week because I really like him.

FORT Fogey
    Am I the only female that finds him physically attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    Am I the only female that finds him physically attractive?

no I find him physically attractive too, esp when he is wearing sun glasses, and I like his style

I think he's very attractive, but since I'm old enough to be his grandmother, I'll pass on the phyical assessment, okay?

FORT Fogey
    So is Elliot actually the Notre Dame mascot?

+ Reply to Thread