+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 163 FirstFirst ... 60110150151152153154155156157158159160161162163 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1623
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Sad day for Elliott - two years ago today his mom Claudette passed away.

If you believe in the power of prayer or positive thinking, please remember Elliott today and send a little love his way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Elliott was just on "Don't Forget the Lyrics" today. He played for 2 different charities. He sang Marvin Gaye's "Sexual Healing", Phil Collin's "Sussidio", among other songs. He really knew his lyrics... I was impressed! It was great to see Elliott on TV again!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Wondering when it's going to be on here. I've been adding every episode to my 'must see' list. Hope I didn't completely miss it.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;4097531;
    Wondering when it's going to be on here. I've been adding every episode to my 'must see' list. Hope I didn't completely miss it.
    If I knew how to bring it over from the DVR I would but I'm challenged that way. I'm sure within a day or two someone from E-Train will have it posted or it might go on youtube.

The montage of past seasons Top 3 contestants going back for their home visits really got me thinking about Elliott and his home visit to Richmond... best home town visit ever... just had to look it up on you tube... now I'm all teary eyed. I miss Elliott... and Lauren Alaina singing "Trouble"? Not even close, my dear.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    The montage of past seasons Top 3 contestants going back for their home visits really got me thinking about Elliott and his home visit to Richmond... best home town visit ever... just had to look it up on you tube... now I'm all teary eyed. I miss Elliott... and Lauren Alaina singing "Trouble"? Not even close, my dear.
    You aren't kidding there for sure! Totally agree. Elliot tore that song up. He was and is, still my favourite AI contestant of all time.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

It's funny - I was just searching to find out what the percentages of votes were for the top 3 on season 5. They all got about 1/3 of the votes, but each had a different amount. Sadly, Elliott had the least of all. But it really surprised me to see Elliott's thread up near the top!

How did this guy not win his season? I just listened to most of his AI songs on youtube and he's just so incredible!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    How did this guy not win his season? I just listened to most of his AI songs on youtube and he's just so incredible!
    Yeah, he's unbelievably good.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Yeah, he's unbelievably good.
    --
    --
    I like Elliot but regardless, he doesn't seem to have much of an audience buying his records or anything else for that matter.

+ Reply to Thread