+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1623
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Now it's up to us fans to remember and support Elliott. Buy his CDs, download his songs, go see his concerts, do whatever we have to do to give him the success he deserves. The media isn't going to go out of its way to keep him in the limelight -- just watched Regis and Kelly this morning and they didn't even mention Elliott, only Taylor and Kat. He's going to need all our help, so come on, let's make him a star!

I was crying during the montage, when Ryan announced the results, when Elliott spoke about being blessed...that had to be one of the best exits ever. Richmond knows how to give their own a great homecoming.

Elliott should be so proud. He made it this far with no professional training, just his pure, original voice; by improving every week, gaining confidence and a wonderful fanbase who wouldn't let him go home without a fight (Yay Yaminions, E train passengers, etc.); turning in memorable performances; having a winning personality. I can't wait to see what he does next, and I'm so glad he made it this far. Aww, if only he was standing in the Kodak in a pool of his sweat, but something tells me he would've been outstanding regardless. So proud!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestique View Post
    Elliott should be so proud. He made it this far with no professional training, just his pure, original voice; by improving every week, gaining confidence and a wonderful fanbase who wouldn't let him go home without a fight (Yay Yaminions, E train passengers, etc.); turning in memorable performances; having a winning personality. I can't wait to see what he does next, and I'm so glad he made it this far. Aww, if only he was standing in the Kodak in a pool of his sweat, but something tells me he would've been outstanding regardless. So proud!

I couldn't agree more. Elliott, his family/friends, and fans should be so very proud of this young man. His natural voice is what so many people loved. He has had to overcome not being able to hear out of one ear and to get this far, is just so amazing.He wasn't my favorite, but he grew on me week after week. I was hoping for a Chris/Elliott finale until Chris got eliminated. Then a Taylor/Elliott one with Elliott winning the whole thing. Elliott fans have to prove to America that they were wrong for not sending him through. You need to buy his cd's, go to his concerts.....just don't let anyone forget about him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I'll definitely be supporting Elliott in the future. He really grew on me during the season with his incredible voice. And him being such a wonderful man, good to his mom, so sweet and down to earth, that just makes him the complete package. Good luck Elliott!!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Newbie

Must Read Article About Elliot

There is an excellent article about Elliot that you must read. It is From the National Ledger. The title of it is: American Idol: It's Time to Take Elliott Yamin Seriously. The author is Shirley Kennedy. In this article, Shirley has captured exactly what I and other Yamin fans have experienced and observed while watching this season's American Idol. Also Can anyone tell me Where I can download all of Elliot's songs. I do not want to wait until he makes a CD to hear him again.

Thanks, misicmom. That was a good article, and I agree with everything the author said. Welcome to the FORT.

Thanks misicmom! What an EXCELLENT article!

I truly hope someone with vision snaps up Elliott and makes him the star he deserves to be!

Im sure they will, jenb! He is a star inside and out.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by tdoug View Post
    Now it's up to us fans to remember and support Elliott. Buy his CDs, download his songs, go see his concerts, do whatever we have to do to give him the success he deserves. The media isn't going to go out of its way to keep him in the limelight -- just watched Regis and Kelly this morning and they didn't even mention Elliott, only Taylor and Kat. He's going to need all our help, so come on, let's make him a star!
    I am in Tdoug. I'll buy Elliott's/Kat/Chris cds anyday. I wanted a Kat/Elliott finale but never deluded myself into thinking I'll ever get that. I love the pure tone of his voice and I am going to miss him.

Love you Elliott.

I've been staring at the empty reply box for like half an hour now, and I can't think of anything to say. It's so pitiful. I haven't even seen the show yet and I'm just so devastated I can't seem to put the words together.

Never has there been a person like Elliott Yamin on my television. This is my idol: a man with such a gorgeous voice, and yet such humility and appreciation for each and every opportunity he was offered, and for each and every fan whose devotion he earned with his talent, his charm and personality, his grace, and the genuine goodness in his soul.

My vote, my participation, my buying in to something so obviously and unabashedly manufactured as American Idol is, has never been possible before Elliott, and it won't happen again. No one out there in TV Land has ever made me feel such a kinship and such a bond; no one has displayed the depth of humanity and heart that Elliott has throughout this whole season. He really is a one-of-a-kind. All of that on top of his enormous talent compelled me to vote and vote hard like nothing has ever done before. I'm sad that so many have missed out on the marvelous man that Elliott is, and I'm even more disappointed that he won't get to show his wonderful voice and spirit off at the Kodak next week. But I'm so, so glad that I got the chance to hear that voice and know that spirit these past few months. It's been such a blessing. I can't wait to follow him wherever he goes next.

Enough rambling. Anyone want to help me come up with a really bitter sig line?

+ Reply to Thread