+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 163 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Elliott Yamin - Season 5

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    I love him and think he's got the most incredible and marketable voice on the show. However, he reminds me of what a "Hatfield" or "McCoy" might look like on the show.
    Sure he's up there, but I don't know about THAT. I'd say he and Chris are tied there, maybe.
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

Jolly's Journal rocks! davidbird's Avatar
    After several seasons of not even voting, I am officially on the Elliott bandwagon and voted for him last night. I'm glad to see so many other people agree. I find him hard to look at, but no worse than several other guys in this competition, ahem. I also like Chris but don't think he needs the votes.

It's also been years since I posted here--I'm back from lurksville!

Quote Originally Posted by tdoug View Post
    It's when he grins that crooked grin that he looks weird. So I guess the best thing the judges can do, to ensure those teen girl votes, is make him unhappy.
    I like your reverse logic. I have noticed that Elliott often smiles with his mouth closed when he is with Ryan or talking with the judges. He only needs some teeth realignment--he's a got a weird eye tooth next to his center teeth.

FORT Regular
    Elliott is an amazing natural target. As for his looks besides his bad teeth I would describe him as average looking. Definitely not ugly in my opinion. Nothing some dental work and a little style infusion cant fix although even if he never changed one iota I would still be a fan.

Lex
    I wasn't able to see last night's show, but someone just posted a link to his performance. It was amazing! Elliot continues to impress me each week. He's doing exactly what he should do as an unknown going into the Top 24. He's blowing us away and building a fanbase. I think he'll make it into the Top 12, with ease, and have a shot at going much further.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I wasn't able to see last night's show, but someone just posted a link to his performance. It was amazing! Elliot continues to impress me each week. He's doing exactly what he should do as an unknown going into the Top 24. He's blowing us away and building a fanbase. I think he'll make it into the Top 12, with ease, and have a shot at going much further.
    I rarely vote, but I will definitely throw my votes his way and a few for Taylor as well. I would vote for Chris, but he seems like he'll have a nice solid fan base.

I really like this guy. The more I listen to his voice, the more I like it. And another good thing about him too is that I think he will be able to handle the theme weeks well. Go Elliott!

Quote Originally Posted by dahoney7 View Post
    I really like this guy. The more I listen to his voice, the more I like it. And another good thing about him too is that I think he will be able to handle the theme weeks well. Go Elliott!
    I agree re the theme weeks, dahoney.
    I can't see any of them being a real problem to him, no matter what they may be.
    His voice seems to be incredibly versatile.
    He's my favourite this season by a mile.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Okay- Yes I see a leprachaun hat on him, and yes he has an Amish quality about him- however, when that boy sings, he just does it for me- I would pick him over Ace any day- His only competition in my mind is Chris. I could fall in love with Elliot just based on his amazing voice alone! Forget the X factor- in my opinion, Elliot has it because he had me at the first note. He is not conventionally cute, but I am done where he is concerned.!
    Totally agree with this! Id pick him to date out of all the guys in the competition. Ace is wayyyyyyyyy too pretty boy for me and not even in a good way. He doesnt seem real. Elliot is real.

Again-nice voice, but Elliott, please, get to a dentist pronto. Our next 'American Idol' can't have yellow teeth that point in every direction but the right one!

+ Reply to Thread