+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

I can see Kellie doing extremely well in the long haul. I doubt that she will hit the top as quickly as some others, but I think she'll be around longer than some, also. I really wish her the best. In my opinion, she left AI far too soon.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Kellie on 8/8/06 on B'ham tour stop

Kellie only sung one song by herself and her duet with Bucky...I don't know if she still wasn't feeling up to par or not but she didn't seem like her "usual" TV persona.........

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Maybe she's getting tired? Rehearsals, touring, sleeping in a bus... not really the most comfortable and relaxing stuff to do.
    2003-2008.

Kellie's first single has been released. It is called Red High Heels. I haven't heard it yet, but the are some good reports & some bad reports, I guess that is to be expected. As of this morning it has had 120 spins on the radio & sits at #63 on the Country Charts.

If you copy the below link & paste it into your browser's address bar, it should load Kellies Red High Heels & give you an opportunity to hear it for yourself. At least that's what happened for me, it came up in Real Player.

mms://66.186.0.101/allaccess/kellredh.wma

I kinda like the song. It's sassy & is a good introductory performance. I understand she was a co-writer.

Nice interview & photo of Kellie:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/...don_kaplan.htm

FORT Fogey
    Red High Heels is a perfect debut single for Kellie! It's very catchy and I think it'll be a hit!

It won't open for me. Says that Mac OSX doesn't recognize mms, or whatever. I'd love to hear it.

I am so glad that most of the contestants are close. It makes it more exciting for all of them.

The article was good, too. Thanks razorbacker.

FORT Fanatic
    i dont mind it at all. really catchy. why can i see her dorky smile listening to this song =P ya know, that huge non stop smile she had when she was on jay leno's mtv host thing.

songs pretty good. hopefully there's better quality. cause the music is soft. i guess i'll get her album (secretly).
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    It won't open for me. Says that Mac OSX doesn't recognize mms, or whatever. I'd love to hear it.

I am so glad that most of the contestants are close. It makes it more exciting for all of them.

The article was good, too. Thanks razorbacker.
    It may not load for you if you don't have Real Player installed on your computer, but I believe if you go to the official AI website you can hear it there.

+ Reply to Thread