+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

I'm not a big fan of the hair that's so bleached that it looks like straw. I don't notice a huge difference since the cut but I do wish that the hair had a little ore life to it. Kellie is a beautiful girl and would no doubt be just as lovely with natural hair.

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    She'd be a great guest star on My Name Is Earl. She could play Jaime Pressly's kid sister.

She's doing interviews on the red carpet for the MTV awards on the Tonight Show. She is really playing up the 'dumb blond from the south role." I'll admit-she's funny.

I thought the interview was very funny. I didn't think that she was deliberately trying to play dumb. She just hasn't learned when not to blurt out her every thought. She is very funny and I thought, charming. She was so star struck and a few were extremely nice to her. Sandra Bullock was so nice and supportive. Those are the kinds of things that Kellie will always remember.

I thought Kellie did a good job interviewing celebrities - she was entertaining. She knows how to play dumb, but based on some of her comments, she is pretty witty.

Does anyone have pictures of Kellie doing this hosting event at the MTV awards? I'd sure like to see them!
    2003-2008.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickety View Post
    Does anyone have pictures of Kellie doing this hosting event at the MTV awards? I'd sure like to see them!
    I'll hunt for the pictures and try to post some later Tickety. I do have a link to the video so if anyone wants to see it, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Kellie has found her calling...she was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Haven't had time to post this till now. Kellie was SO good on the red carpet.. she really knows how to turn things around and just act in the moment. I loved how she was like, "The Tonight Show! The Tonight Show! Please come talk to me! I'm Kellie Pickler from the Tonight Show!" to that guy from 40 Year Old Virgin... and his response, "You don't have to tell me your name. I know who you are" to which she said, "You do?!" It was so cute and adorable. lol I'm a sucker for this kinda thing.
    2003-2008.

And then Will Farrell wiped the sweat from her, including the armpits, and started using the same cloth on her face. She said "you just used that on my armpits!!".

Bless Sandra Bullock for being so sweet. I know I said that before, but it just really impressed me.

FORT Fanatic
    she was hilarious. loved it. i ended up crying. of laughter.

even showed it to my boss and her sister at work today....finally remembered to since they were big suckers for her sweetness. it made their night.

and yes muduh, bullock was so classy. she made kellie's nite with her comments i bet.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

+ Reply to Thread