+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

The contestants are darn lucky once they make it to the top 12 that their clothes are paid for. I remember one of the idols from season 2 saying that the kids who made it to the top 6 were the ones that got their clothes paid for.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'd like to see her replace Mikalah Gordon on American Idol Extra next year. She'd be entertaining

Good luck to you Kellie!

She would be entertaining, marybeth!

I'm probably the only one but I thought the whole thing with Wolfgang Puck last night was funny.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

i don't know why some people didn't like her i think she's really cute, and the wolfgang puck thing was entertaining
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    She would be entertaining, marybeth!

I'm probably the only one but I thought the whole thing with Wolfgang Puck last night was funny.
    You are not the only one Lildago. I only saw the escargots and the lobster (LOST is way more important) and I was laughing my head off. Fake or not, it was funny!

I am with all you that liked the Puck & Pickler segments. She shows a talent for comedy & I for one believe that the producers were showcasing her as a possible comedic actress. Good job Ms. Pickler.

I really enjoyed Puck and Pickler. And she did very well in the two medleys.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Kellie did sound good last night, and she was much less annoying than she was while on the show. I missed all of the puck 'n' Pickler stuff though, so perhaps I should qualify that opinion.

Anyway, she seems much more sophisticated and less irritating. Maybe it's the hair. Or the fact that she didn't get the chance to interrupt anyone with her honking Albemarle witticisms.

FORT Regular
    I enjoyed the Puck and Picker episodes, mainly because Kellie wasn't all "made up". Don't know if it is just me, but Kellie's makeup for the last few AI shows seemed to be a bit over the top.

I think we can FINALLY have peace in this topic.

Not because the show is over, but because I think there's FAR more of a consensus about Kellie's comedic potential than her singing. You can hate her singing and still think she'd be hilarious on a sitcom, or doing commercials, or getting a job on The Food Network.

Okay, maybe that last one might still cause some disagreements. But if Rachael Ray can be a success...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread