+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

I guess Kellie is not as nice as what we imagined (at least I never like her), this article is very interesting http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060222190809990001.

Here is the little scoop of it,

TMZ knows exactly where 'American Idol' contestants have been staying while in LA. It's a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, though we won't say which one. We are privy to exactly what went on as contestants watched 'A.I.' together, hung out in the hotel's restaurant/bar and the VIP lounge, and even what they did in elevators. To say the least, it's amusing.

-- Kellie Pickler, who performed Tuesday, started out very nice, but the lowdown is that she's getting downright arrogant. Pickler told the chef, "You're lucky to be cooking for me." In fact, Pickler is so taken with herself that she belts out tunes in the hotel elevator.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    That article is hilarious!!!! To be a fly on the wall during all of that stuff...!
    Last edited by fluff; 02-24-2006 at 04:40 AM.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It's pretty obvious that she's full of herself when she's on the show. This just adds to that.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Worst of all she's not even that great of a singer and she's giving off the diva attitude already

Perhaps she's sweet, but she's a bore. And her voice was wimpy. I hope something this generic doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post
    I guess Kellie is not as nice as what we imagined (at least I never like her), this article is very interesting http://tmz.aol.com/article2?id=20060222190809990001.

Here is the little scoop of it,

TMZ knows exactly where 'American Idol' contestants have been staying while in LA. It's a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, though we won't say which one. We are privy to exactly what went on as contestants watched 'A.I.' together, hung out in the hotel's restaurant/bar and the VIP lounge, and even what they did in elevators. To say the least, it's amusing.

-- Kellie Pickler, who performed Tuesday, started out very nice, but the lowdown is that she's getting downright arrogant. Pickler told the chef, "You're lucky to be cooking for me." In fact, Pickler is so taken with herself that she belts out tunes in the hotel elevator.
    Who's "we" kemosabe? Some of us weren't fooled for even a minute by her fake-ass "aw shucks" act.

There was just something calculated and put on about her whole routine. Sure, there are actual people who talk that slow and invoke grandpa sandwich stories and have that constant slightly empty look like they are trying to remember something. But every once in a while you could see some slyness in that girl's eyes--they got a bit too round, or the drawl changed tempo.

I will say this. I don't necessarily give automatic credence to gossipy reports like this, although I must admit that having AOL-Time-Warner behind you gives it a bit more. I'm curious though how she even got to TALK to the chef to badmouth him.

Actually one other part confuses me. The part criticizing her because she "belts out tunes in the hotel elevator". So what? How is that supposed to prove she's full of herself? I mean the only thing wrong with her belting out tunes anywhere is that she's not very good and probably bothers people around her in the process.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Someone told someone, who possibly heard someone telling someone else. These gossipy stories are very disturbing & the fact that some may believe them & run with them is even more irritating.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Someone told someone, who possibly heard someone telling someone else. These gossipy stories are very disturbing & the fact that some may believe them & run with them is even more irritating.
    You have voters who want a strong canidate to win this, based on personality, out. You will hear lots of stuff about all the people who look like they have the best shot to win. People should just vote based on what they see and hear not gossip.

I like her. I think she is genuine.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post

This sounds like nonsense. Singing in the elevator? Yeah, I'll buy that. But so what? As for the remark to the chef, I'd bet it was a joke of some sort (if it happened at all).

+ Reply to Thread