+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 118 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Kellie should win an Emmy for the "Acting Stupid Category" but really isn't and does not let on that she's acting! Maybe that is why Paula said she can't wait to see Kellie act because the camera loves her! What? Now Paula you are making Kellie an actress on tv too? omg no way!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Look on the bright side. She's just singing, even if she's bad at it. At least she didn't choose to go to law school or worse... medical school!! Can you imagine.... Thank you Kellie!!! Not that I think she could've, even if she wanted to .
    Can you imagine? Patient: Hello Dr. Pickler.
    Kellie: Who? Oh! me yeah! Hi! Who are you?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I have a question... How can a person not know that the words "lyrics" and "words" are the same thing, especially a singer??

The thing is, she just wasn't completely listening when Rod made that comment. She had other things on her mind, so it just went over her head. When Rod explained, then she saw another comedy moment. It's as simple as that. I hope she wins!

A lot seems to go over this girl's head!!!
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 04-20-2006 at 07:50 PM.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I really don't expect her to win, but I've said all along that I didn't want her to go until the ones who are not as good as she is, leave. She most certainly should outlast Paris but maybe go no further. I still like her a lot and am not ready for her to leave. She had a bad night last week, but she isn't the first to have a bad night and still stick around for a while. I was sorry to see Ace leave, but at this point, I don't want anyone but Paris to leave. I like all the rest very much.

Kellie did choose a very difficult song. I would have liked Katherine to try singing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    She most certainly should outlast Paris but maybe go no further.
    Are you serious? Paris may have that baby voice but she sings so much better the Kellie, they're not even in the same league as far as I'm concerned. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    Are you serious? Paris may have that baby voice but she sings so much better the Kellie, they're not even in the same league as far as I'm concerned. Not even close.
    I can't believe that you're serious either. I don't think that Paris is anywhere nearly as good as Kellie. Paris did extremely well this week, but that doesn't make up for all the other weeks. Kellie had one bad week.

Okay now I think I finally get it. Kellie's stupid, no kellie's fake. Wait a second she's stupid and fake or maybe she's acting stupid and fake. No, she's too stupid to know how to act stupid and fake. I'm glad that I understand now. How could I have been so stupid to be faked out by someone so stupid and fake?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Do you feel better tigerusty, now that you got that load off your chest?

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread