+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 118 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

That looks to be a prom dress, especially judging by the date of the photo. What looks so weird in that picture is the shadow of her little belly looks like a patch of hair, but is isn't. It's just a shadow. Would I let my daughter wear that to prom....f*** no!! It is too revealing and typical of a teeenage girl who thinks she's hot trying too hard to cause a stir. But she isn't showing the hooch.

That said, there is no justice that she didn't go home or even land in the bottom three. I am now left to question my faith in god.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

The dress looks like a hooker's castoff but I don't think any pubic hair is showing, it's just shadowing. I don't really care about how slutty she is "in real life" or not. I've seen people say that they are voting for her because she's "refreshing" . As opposed to what? Maybe it would be refreshing to see an American Idol with a double digit IQ?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    The dress looks like a hooker's castoff but I don't think any pubic hair is showing, it's just shadowing. I don't really care about how slutty she is "in real life" or not. I've seen people say that they are voting for her because she's "refreshing" . As opposed to what? Maybe it would be refreshing to see an American Idol with a double digit IQ?
    I must only make jokes about double digit IQs to people with double digit IQs, 'cause I never get a reaction.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I must only make jokes about double digit IQs to people with double digit IQs, 'cause I never get a reaction.
    Whaddayamean? Just kidding.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Fogey
    I'm so relieved that I can enjoy my girl for at least another week, and judging from the fact that she was in the top 3 with her worst performance, I may be able to enjoy her straight through to the finals! This is awesome!

I have a question... How can a person not know that the words "lyrics" and "words" are the same thing, especially a singer??

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I have a question... How can a person not know that the words "lyrics" and "words" are the same thing, especially a singer??
    How come a person who eats tuna doesn't know that Chicken of the Sea is NOT A CHICKEN?

Same scenario. Same image. Same stupidity.
    One makes money already portraying this image, the other one just starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    How come a person who eats tuna doesn't know that Chicken of the Sea is NOT A CHICKEN?

Same scenario. Same image. Same stupidity.
    One makes money already portraying this image, the other one just starting.
    I totally see your point and a right one at that! LOL Thank you!

Look on the bright side. She's just singing, even if she's bad at it. At least she didn't choose to go to law school or worse... medical school!! Can you imagine.... Thank you Kellie!!! Not that I think she could've, even if she wanted to .

Thing is, she KNOWS! These little antics of hers are suppose to be humorous.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread