+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    Is there a website where we can see what she's wearing. PM me the website, I'm really curious.

Thanks.
    It's in last night's discussion thread.

4/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Is the dress where she's wearing an orange outfit, the top is just covering her breasts accross her chest and her middle, stomach down to her hips is showing?

FORT Fogey
    I wouldnt wear that dress but honestly I like it on her. I dont think it makes her a skank based on how she's dressed without knowing anything about her lifestyle. I agree though some women taking the sexy thing too far but I think its more about insecurity and needing attention than actually being a slut.

Um. Did you two look a little farther down?? It's like a peek-a-boo skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81 View Post
    I wouldnt wear that dress but honestly I like it on her. I dont think it makes her a skank based on how she's dressed without knowing anything about her lifestyle. I agree though some women taking the sexy thing too far but I think its more about insecurity and needing attention than actually being a slut.
    I agree. I've said all along it's an attention thing.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    Um. Did you two look a little farther down?? It's like a peek-a-boo skirt.
    I'm a female and that's not a peek, it's a shadow. I'm no Kellie fan but she isn't showing anything there that isn't shown by 99% of teenage girls who wear low riders.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101 View Post
    I'm a female and that's not a peek, it's a shadow. I'm no Kellie fan but she isn't showing anything there that isn't shown by 99% of teenage girls who wear low riders.
    Agreed. Kellie seems to be a really big-hearted young girl - regardless of the outfit. She must also have great strength and maturity to take care of her family the way she has.

A revealing dress doesn't automatically translate into risque behavior.

She shouldn't go further in the competition because I think she has weaker vocals than the others, but I can't help but like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    With (to put it diplomatically) a good patch of territory most girls don't show in public showing.
    The dress is ugly (hopefully it was a costume), but that is only a shadow. For one thing it's too high, for another...do you really think she wouldn't notice/care?

Anyways, I can't believe she hasn't been in the bottom 3 yet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Kellie's being in the top 3, despite her dismal performance, shows the loyalty and detemination of the country music fans. These people are not to be underestimated.

Personally, I thought either she or Ace would be gone.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Country music may be her genre, but even at that, she is not on tune. I still say she is getting votes because of her dumb act that people must think is cute or funny. It's like a tiny kid always saying inappropriate things for attention, and after a while, it's just not funny anymore. Difference is...she is how old??
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread