+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 118 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I'm kind of waiting for the Kellie fans on this board to show up and tell us all about the wonderful job kellie did last night and how good her voice was.
    She looked fantastic

I thought it started out great and then it turned into the Stevie Wonder performance. There isn't a chance that she going home tonight I'll be kind of surprised if she's even in the bottom three. People that have been voting for her all this time aren't going to suddenly stop because of that performance.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister View Post
    Give me a break. I don't know or care what Simon's inentions are with his blatantly biased "critiques" but he should just stop the lies. Phony is not a good look.
    I disagree. I think the light treatment was intentional. When Simon is brutal, he riles up the fan base and gets exactly the opposite of what he'd like. The "generic ok" is probably the worst put down as it doesn't give the rabid fans anything to complain about and doesn't take away from the genuine compliments to other performers.

Look back... when Simon wants you GONE GONE GONE, he gives the "it was ok, but it didn't work for me"

I might agree with you if Simon hadn't been rooting for Kellie since the show began. I just find it hard to believe he wants her gone, gone, gone.

But that said, I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister View Post
    I might agree with you if Simon hadn't been rooting for Kellie since the show began. I just find it hard to believe he wants her gone, gone, gone.

But that said, I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong.
    Simon and the producers wanted Kellie in for her personality in the early weeks. Now that it is getting down to the wire with fewer contestants, they want to weed out the non-singers, like Kellie and Ace.

FORT Fogey
    I'm a Kellie fan because I just like her period. She's so unique and charming that I can't help but cheer her on. Regarding last night's performance, I thought the beginning was very very good, then the middle and end were bad. I was sad that she got off track, but she has the forgivability factor unlike any other performer who has ever appeared on the show. I voted for her for the full two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Simon and the producers wanted Kellie in for her personality in the early weeks. Now that it is getting down to the wire with fewer contestants, they want to weed out the non-singers, like Kellie and Ace.
    Exactly. Now its getting down closer to the wire, and it's all about VOCALS now.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

She was the worst vocal last night but I want her to stay. I don't want her to win the competition but I'd much rather she be around than some others who are still there if nothing else but for the entertainment value. She probably has more personality than all the others put together.

There isnt another contestant there aside from Kellie, that I think needs to leave before her, based on VOCAL talent. Everyone else there I think is better vocally, than she is.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

You either have talent though, or you don't. Period. My personal favorites are Taylor and Chris. You get positive AND negative remarks on EVERY SINGLE contestant, but the negative remarks on those two I favor do not bother me in the slightest. I dont regard them as nasty..to each his own.
    Always going to be positive AND negative comments on EVERY contestant.
    That's freedom of choice.

I give a performer credit where credit is due them, and in my opinion, this girl cannot hit the low notes. Period. Like I said, to each his own. What one calls a good singer, another won't. I also think Paris has had her share of trash talk regarding her baby voice, too.

+ Reply to Thread