+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 117 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Hate her don't want her in the show hope she leaves! End of story
    Those who think sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain!

People just keep proving my point around here.

I guess we all have favorites - I'm not trying to impose mine on anyone else, but the amount of Kellie-hate going around is enough to drive any Kellie-fan mad.

Funny how some interpret her actions so completely differently from others... Perhaps that's the secret of AI's success. I can't wait to see who's going to win this thing (and I want it to be Kellie!)
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety View Post

Also, I can't believe the lengths people are going to in arguing that she's fake and scripted. I mean, seriously. Why do you consider the other contestants' actions as natural and "unscripted", then? You might as well say that the whole show is rigged with all these people being actors!! Geesh.

I think Kellie's singled out as fake, or phoney, because you don't see any of the other contestants acting this way. Bucky was who he was...he never was up there trying to be funny or cut up jokes just for laughs..hence, votes. Same with all of the others..Taylor, Ace, Katheirne, Chris, Elliot and Paris. Paris may have her 'different' speaking voice, but I don't see any of them using a humor tactic as a way to get votes. They get up and sing, and that's the end of it.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety View Post
    She was freakin' FANTASTIC on Tuesday!! What is wrong with you people?! (lol... sorry... don't take this to heart ) Her whole performance - the choice of song, black eyeshadow, high heeled boots, "Night of the Living Dead" lighting, romp on the catwalk and sweet ending - was absolutely PURRRFECT.

First of all, she sucked. Second, Bohemian Rhapsody is a rock song about one man killing another man. Kellie totally missed that and turned out a performance that was not unlike a stripper on a catwalk, it was disgusting.

I totally and absolutely disagree. She was nowhere close to a performance "not unlike a stripper on a catwalk". At no point in time did it even come close to something like that IMO! I don't understand what you people are seeing. Maybe something's wrong with me. lol
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesboi View Post
    First of all, she sucked. Second, Bohemian Rhapsody is a rock song about one man killing another man. Kellie totally missed that and turned out a performance that was not unlike a stripper on a catwalk, it was disgusting.
    Aye!!! I totally agree with you. Probably she doesn't get the whole story of the song and just sing it. If she doesn't know what "Ballsy" meant, how could she got the whole meaning of Bohemian Rhapsody?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post
    Aye!!! I totally agree with you. Probably she doesn't get the whole story of the song and just sing it.
    Yeah. I would say she didn't get the story of the song.

"Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters to meeeee...." *wink at the camera*

Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesboi View Post
    I didn't see anything stripper-like about her performance. Actually, I thought she did a pretty good job.

And I don't think anybody knows what that song is really about. When asked about the meanings of his songs, Freddie himself said something to the effect of, if you see it, it's there - meaning that we can all take our own interpretation of the lyrics. There are reams written about the true meaning of this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I didn't see anything stripper-like about her performance. Actually, I thought she did a pretty good job.
    The part where she walked up the ramp and humped the floor? There you go.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I think Kellie's singled out as fake, or phoney, because you don't see any of the other contestants acting this way. Bucky was who he was...he never was up there trying to be funny or cut up jokes just for laughs..hence, votes. Same with all of the others..Taylor, Ace, Katheirne, Chris, Elliot and Paris. Paris may have her 'different' speaking voice, but I don't see any of them using a humor tactic as a way to get votes. They get up and sing, and that's the end of it.
    Kellie just has a really big and really fantastic personality. The others have good personalities (especially Taylor), but Kellie is a star. Why should she hide who she is? Why should she be quiet? Besides, it's not like all she does is comedy. When she sings, she delivers big time, and as an entertainer, she's one of the very best there. Bohemian Rhapsody was brilliant and I hope she wins!!

+ Reply to Thread