+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

I never think of Kellie as trying to be humorous, as much as it's just foisted on her. If Ryan didn't keep up the dumb crap, it would just die a natural death but he keeps it going. I think he's enjoying trying to be cute but it's sure wearing thin with me. I could probably find more wrong with Kellie if I didn't think that she's such a good singer. If either she, or Katherine, go before Paris then I feel that something is definitely wrong with the voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    But you see, she CAN help that baby voice, and doesn't. For some reason, she seems to think it's cute, and it just isn't. "Most" people have been around more Paris' than they cared to, and just don't need another one in their face every week. She may be there till the end, but I for one, would be greatly disapponted if that were the case.
    Muduh, did you notice the baby voice was gone when Ryan talked to her last week?

Now this was the surprise of the night. So the Country girl can inded rock. Funny how she can't understand Simons accent though.

Let's just face the fact that Kellie is not the brightest bulb in the pack.

If she wins American Idol, I want to be her Manager. She'd be so easy to embezzle money from!

Leo
    Premium Member
    It wasn't as bad as I thought it could be, but that doesn't mean it was that good.

Now, to this whole "on paper" business... either way, it's appalling. If the dumb blonde act is just an act, then it's been carried too far. Not knowing what calamari is, I can believe. But that? Impossible.

On the other hand, if she really doesn't know what "on paper" means, then she is simply dumber than a box of rocks. Either choice leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

Wow, Kellie was awful last night. She started out of tune and never came back in. Whoever is choosing her outfits and hairstyles should be shot. She looked ridiculous last night. I have never been a Kellie fan, but she has done nothing to win me over. Her little girl act is so tiresome, she constantly interrupts people to make stupid comments which no one is forcing her to do. Maybe if she could SING, I could overlook the other annoyances. If she doesn't go this week, I hope she goes next week.

Wouldn't surprise me if her last night's performance put her closer to the bottom three. She and Katherine both were tied as far as performance last night.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Wow, Kellie was awful last night. She started out of tune and never came back in. Whoever is choosing her outfits and hairstyles should be shot. She looked ridiculous last night. I have never been a Kellie fan, but she has done nothing to win me over. Her little girl act is so tiresome, she constantly interrupts people to make stupid comments which no one is forcing her to do. Maybe if she could SING, I could overlook the other annoyances. If she doesn't go this week, I hope she goes next week.
    I think if you start out not being a fan, you will find all sorts of things to criticize and dislike about that person. I say that because that's how I am with Katherine. It would take an event of epic proportions to get me to like Katerine at this point, and I"m sure it's the same with you with Kellie.

Kellie was alright, better than I thought she would do with that song.

Pickle sucked last night but that's no big surprise. I expect her to suck next week too... if she makes it that far that is. At least she's consistent! I like consistency.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Horribly flat performance.

Clumsy strut around the judges, who apparently were watching another performance.

Awful.

Dog dirt.

+ Reply to Thread