+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Her voice annoyed me, her singing annoyed me. Her dumb act or real life stupidity of her annoyed me. I think this is why they keep her in the competition. They like to annoyed me

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    I'm interested in how she's going to pull through singing something from Queen.
    I say she will do surprisingly well.
    Remember when Kenny Rogers said that her high notes are her specialty ?
    And Queen songs have those long notes a singer can really get into.

I still say Chris is the one to pull off a Queen song successfully. He has the range and the volume..like Freddie Mercury did.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Notice that both Katherine M. and Kellie both wear low cut tops or dresses to show off their assets.

Hmmm....I wonder why.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11 View Post
    Notice that both Katherine M. and Kellie both wear low cut tops or dresses to show off their assets.
    Shoot, so would I if I looked like that in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Shoot, so would I if I looked like that in them.
    And I want both of them to know that It doesn't go unappreciated.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Tigerusty, are you a man? Not that it makes any difference, but I just always think you're a woman. Maybe I think you're Diana, or something.

Yes, they are both such pretty girls, in a totally opposite way.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Tigerusty, are you a man? Not that it makes any difference, but I just always think you're a woman. Maybe I think you're Diana, or something.

Yes, they are both such pretty girls, in a totally opposite way.
    Yep Muduh, I'm a guy
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Chris changed his style...key word. Not an 'act'. Taylor never did put on an 'act'...he is who he is, like him, or not. He never stood there acting clueless to get votes. If you call his bodily gestures/movements an act, I disagree. He has lots of rhythm, and that is his way of showing it. But an 'act' is quite possibly something you do to attain votes. I don't see either one of them (Chris or Taylor) ever using an 'act' to get votes.
    Now I disagree. They all have an act. If you like the person, you may overlook the fact (like you and Taylor or Chris) and if you dislike them( like me and Paris), you may over react to it, but they do have their own act. some are just more subtle than others.

And I think that they every one would put on whatever act they felt necessary to get votes.

+ Reply to Thread