+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon View Post
    On the show carrie had very little personality, thats grown since AI ended so it must have been a nervous thing. Ironically she has become my favorite from idol...aside from the obvious
    You're kidding right? Carrie Underwood still has the personality of a rock, much like Kellie.

I saw Simon on the Ellen Degeneres show today and he said that he really liked Kellie Pickler.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Hi Felix, I remember you from last season, where did you disappear to? Anyway, check in on the stuff I have been putting into Carries' thread. It is truly fantastic to her career. Kelli is a unique & separate individual that deserves the chance to rise & fall on her own merits. But unfortunately there are some that just refuse to give her that opportunity.
    My sentiments exactly! While I am (sort of) a Kellie fan, I try to be objective as I can in my reviewing of her performances. I'll call a spade a spade, so to speak. Frankly I doubt Kellie will win, but I sincerely hope she'll reach the Top 3. With her fanbase, it certainly seems possible.

As with previous seasons, many of the so-called "frontrunners" tend to break under pressure or underperform during this Voting stage. David Brown and Anthony are just a few examples. I think Kellie will give the public a few surprises.

P.S Where have I been? Well, I've had some...personal issues. And I eager to get back on board here with AI5 now on.

She seems like a sweet girl but I find her very unoriginal...I don't know.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    She's in my top 6 of the girls
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, as much as I love this girl and want to root for her... she was very subpar vocally. I think her personality will keep her in, but she will not win.

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon View Post
    On the show carrie had very little personality, thats grown since AI ended so it must have been a nervous thing. Ironically she has become my favorite from idol...aside from the obvious

I agree...also from Oregon!

FORT Fogey
    Kellie HAS personality without a doubt. She is undeniably charming, but vocally she can't compete with a several of the girls. I'm wishing she can pull it off, but I don't see it just yet.

Whoa, well that sucked. But thanks to her enormous fanbase she ain't going nowhere soon. She's officially my fav trainwreck pick now. Keep blowing, u go girl!

I really didn't like her singing at all last night.
    I find her quite adorable and was really pulling for her to do well, but to my ear she didn't sound good.
    If she makes the top 12 I really hope a stylist will take her in hand and rid her of the dreadful bright yellow hair.

+ Reply to Thread