+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 118 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Do we know if he's being released after serving his full sentence, or is his release contingent on him completing time outside of jail/prison? If it is, he may not be able to travel far.

As far as public servants being assaulted, unless it is done in the presence of the police officers, here we'd have to actively press charges (take out a warrant or whatever), I do believe.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just an "ok" night for her last night. I'm getting tired of her apologizing every time the judges give her criticism. You don't ever hear any of the others apologize. They just nod.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Kellie had a fairly good night, just as most of the others did, except for a couple, who stank. It was just not a good night for anyone, I didn't think.

Her Dad more than likely, will have to do some probation or parole after being released from prison, which means he'd need to get permission to travel outside the boundaries set for him.
    Sing & dance the night away!

She was OK this week. Glad to see that she toned down the dumb blonde schtick. It was driving me nuts.

Last night it was like someone took a big machine and sucked all the energy out of Kellie. She was wooden and horribly boring. It looked like she just mailed it in. Of course I could say this about most of the others too, but we know Kellie has personality (whether you like her personality is a different story), but why is she so boring while singing??

FORT Fogey
    She is still very cute and I do really enjoy her perfomances. Besides the first night after the 12 were picked, I liked every other performance. Shouldnt win though. Im actually tired of girls winning. I want a guy to win.

Tired of her whining around and saying "I'm sorrrrry"..when given constructive criticism. What's that all about, anyway??
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Tired of her whining around and saying "I'm sorrrrry"..when given constructive criticism. What's that all about, anyway??
    That is a bit tiring....and I don't know what it's all about. Sounds like it's also a "trying to please" appeal. Not cute.

The fact that we didn't see the usual, "real" Kellie rather says that we've not been seeing the real Kellie all along. Will the real Kellie please stand up???

She was not up to what she did last week, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Her performance was ok , certainly enough to keep her in the compettion.
    What kills me about this kind of Country music is the violins in the backround that sound like somebody is choking kittens.

+ Reply to Thread