+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Yes please get her out of there, that Elli May I'm dumb as a rock thing is getting old, "Hi yall, I'm I got spiders in my eyes, but they not real spiders yall"

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Boy, Im with you there, Lolls! Who cares about her busting at the seams of her dress?? I mean....really. Stop the cutesy ditzy act, Kellie. This is a singing competition, not a vote-for-me-cause-im-so-giggly competition.
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

She knows what arachnophobia is but doesn't know what a salmon or calamari is???

Umm... right.... I knew the conniving side of her is gonna show someday but I didn't think it was this soon.

And the naive act will get you the ax..every time.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

It's hard for me to believe anyone can think that's an act with Kelly. A smart person couldn't pretend to be that witless. Just try it sometime and see how long you can keep it up.

Anyway. I think she's adorable and I'll keep voting for her. I vote for Kelly because I think that as a package, she's really entertaining and I'd love for her to stay in the competition longer than the people that don't entertain me at all. If she's still in when it gets to the top five or six, I'll have to stop voting for her at that point because she's not the best singer. She's a good country singer, but not the strongest singer in this competition by far. Still, I'd rather see her stay and entertain me than to have Kevin or Lisa stay and bore me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

entertaining? Taylor would have my vote EASILY, there. He is so fun to watch with all of his enthusiasm. He entertains AND performs well. I just get so tired of Kellie's ditzy "I-was-born-yesterday" act. This show is about talent..not to vote for who is screaming for attention.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    It's hard for me to believe anyone can think that's an act with Kelly. A smart person couldn't pretend to be that witless. Just try it sometime and see how long you can keep it up.

Anyway. I think she's adorable and I'll keep voting for her. I vote for Kelly because I think that as a package, she's really entertaining and I'd love for her to stay in the competition longer than the people that don't entertain me at all. If she's still in when it gets to the top five or six, I'll have to stop voting for her at that point because she's not the best singer. She's a good country singer, but not the strongest singer in this competition by far. Still, I'd rather see her stay and entertain me than to have Kevin or Lisa stay and bore me.
    yeah but she's not really entertaining, just anoying, Brenna was entertaining
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

Taylor is entertaining, and I was impressed that not only did he know his music history (The song album and year--this shows that he cares about the music and respects the history of it). Kellie is entertaining only because I wonder what backwoods crap is gonna fly out of her mouth next. I am from the South. People like her who use the charming part of their southern-ness, but mix it up with a heave dose of feigned ignorance to be cute, sicken me. You can have the charm (hello, Taylor, Ruben and Bo) without the sideshow.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan View Post
    She knows what arachnophobia is but doesn't know what a salmon or calamari is???

Umm... right.... I knew the conniving side of her is gonna show someday but I didn't think it was this soon.
    I do believe she could know what arachnophobia is and not know calamari. I knew what arachnophobia was sometime in high school, but didn't know about calamri until I was in my late 20's. It was just not in my experience. I also knew what a minx was in high school too (maybe before as I don't remember not knowing that word, and do remember learning arachnophobia). She actually didn't state arachnophobia correctly as she said she was scared of bugs, not spiders. But she may have a clue about that due to that movie that it out.

I don't think it's an act. I get a kick out of her joy in learning/experiencing all this (new to her) stuff.

FORT Newbie
    I think Kellie's they type of person who could be entertained for hours by the reflection off my watch on the wall. Kinda like a cat. And she would fall for it twice!

I don't think watching dumb people is really that entertaining. I really like her in the beginning and her story was endearing but I think there is some acting going on. Even if she really is that ditzy and isn't acting it's getting old.

I still think she reminds me of the dumb but pretty blond girl on married with children (kelly -aka christina applegate). Only that girl was acting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Kellie is being shoved down the throats of the public as the next American Idol. Boo! Hiss! She's got some talent (I am not a country music fan), she has a great sob story, and she's cute, but comes off with the idiocy of a boiled egg. I don't want to see other girls emulating her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread