+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 118 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Just wanted to let everyone know that Vote for the Worst just picked Kellie as their new poster child.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Vote for the Worst just picked Kellie as their new poster child.
    Maybe they didn't want another fiasco like their campaigns for Brenna or David.

Kellie is not the best but she isn't the worst by far and is in NO danger of being eliminated any time soon. I feel confident she'll make it to the top 12.

Kinnik and Melissa are more at risk of elimination next week than Kellie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    Maybe they didn't want another fiasco like their campaigns for Brenna or David.

Kellie is not the best but she isn't the worst by far and is in NO danger of being eliminated any time soon. I feel confident she'll make it to the top 12.

Kinnik and Melissa are more at risk of elimination next week than Kellie is.
    I agree and I'd much rather see Kellie or Paris go before Melissa. I think she could be a sleeper.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101 View Post
    I agree and I'd much rather see Kellie or Paris go before Melissa. I think she could be a sleeper.

No way. Paris and Kellie are talented, while Melissa is lucky to have lasted this long. Heck, even Becky was better than Melissa.

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Pfft. They picked her because she's popular and won't get voted off as easily as their previous favorite Brenna did. That way they can say they kept her in the competition, even though they have no impact at all. What a bunch of losers. I wish people would ignore them.

Kellie's singing is atrotious, she needs to go, but her "aw shucks" routine will put her in the top twelve, unfortunatley.

Oh, please, now some of you are talking that some of us that anti Kellie just generally don't like people from the South? That must be a joke right? I don't like Kellie because she comes across as fake and the whole thing with "I hardly perform in front of the crowd" lie is annoying me, not because she is from the South, if she comes from California, I still don't like her.

Exactly. I don't dislike Kellie because she is from the south. She is so over-hyped by the judges and YET she doesn't deliver. Her voice is weak and nasally and if America is voting with their ears like how they did this week they should vote her off next. She is now officially the worst singer out of the 8 girls left; I agree with Vote For The Worst this time.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post
    I don't like Kellie because she comes across as fake and the whole thing with "I hardly perform in front of the crowd" lie is annoying me,.
    VotefortheWorst seems to have picked her in part because they think her stories are fake.

I hope she goes this week, but I think it will be Kinnik instead.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread