+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1171
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Re: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Kellie Pickler Engaged to Kyle Jacobs - Engagements, Kellie Pickler : People.com

Kellie Pickler Engaged to Kyle Jacobs

For Kellie Pickler, June 15 has long been "sad and hard for me," as it is the birthday of her late grandmother, Faye Pickler.

But the traditional sadness of the day turned to happiness last week, when Pickler's boyfriend, songwriter Kyle Jacobs, proposed on a Florida beach at sunset.

"It turned out to be the most amazing day of my life," the fifth-season American Idol star, 23, tells PEOPLE. "My whole world changed. We both feel like we got my grandmother's blessing."

Pickler considers Jacobs's proposal a moment she hardly could have imagined. "I remember saying to Kyle, 'Baby it's like I'm dreaming – but if this isn't real, I'm going to be very upset!' "

Champagne and Tears
    Jacobs meticulously planned the proposal, arranging a blanket, champagne and candles to be waiting as they strolled on the beach. "Afterward, we just held each other and had the most beautiful prayer," Jacobs says. "We had a little champagne and talked and laughed and cried."

The couple met through friends about 2˝ years ago, and Pickler, who was raised by her grandmother after her mother left and her father went to jail, says she learned how to have a healthy relationship from her new fiancé.

"Kyle took away all my fear of marriage and has shown me the way love is supposed to be," she says.

Thanks to Jacobs – as well as a renewed relationship with her dad, Clyde Pickler, who's been sober for a year – "I'm in the happiest place I've ever been," she says, adding that she plans to have her father walk her down the aisle.

Pickler's engagement makes her the third recent country bride-to-be, joining pals Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood.

"We're all just happy for each other," Pickler says. "I'm sure we'll be having some girl talk and we'll share ideas. We just keep joking about how there must be something in the water!"

Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs

Courtesy Kellie Pickler

she is opening for Rascal Flatts next month. I am excited

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Aww that's great news for Kellie. She certainly deserves all the happiness in the world and I am happy for her. I heard about this on the news the other night and a tear came to my eye, as I thought about my grandmother's passing.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

From CMA Music Fest.

Kellie Pickler, no doubt saying something funny.

Kellie in the convention center. Sorry for the blur, but you can’t believe how tough it is to get these photos without someone else in them. Point camera, click, hope for the best.

Kellie having a good time.

Kellie has become the latest ex Idol to part ways with her record lable. Under "mutual agreement" Kellie & Sony Nashville have not renewed her contract.

Surprised no one posted about Kelly shaving her head to support her friend with cancer.

Kellie-Pickler1.jpg

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Such a sweet girl and still gorgeous. Good on ya, Kellie!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Kellie has been announced as a participant in the next Dancing With The Stars.

+ Reply to Thread