+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1171
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2262695;
    ...that cake that was on her face...
    That was funny.

FORT Fan

she sounded okay

but looking at her, I kept thinking about Anna Nicole Smith. It was sad in ways I think no one intended.

I don't think Kellie would get a boob job. She's not the kind. Umm... if you look back to her performance last year, for Country Night, when she sang "Fancy" (the only time she wore something cleavage-showing), you can see that she was already well-endowed. I think on results night she might've had the assistance of a good push-up / water bra? (I hope this is legal. lol.)

I love Kellie's "Red High Heels" song too! It's great and the video is very nicely done
    I'd recommend her album to anyone. (It's called Small Town Girl!)
    2003-2008.

Premium Member
    I loved her short curls on AI last week. I'm liking her a lot better than I did during her AI season, love Red High Heels. I may even actually buy her album.

One of the things that stuck out (no pun intended) about Kellie during AI5 was her slender yet "hour-glass" figure. She didn't need a boob job to look like she did last Thursday night. A good push-up bra, maybe, but no augmentation.

I thought her vocal performance was good the song was OK, but neither were memorable enough to make her a lasting star. As for "co-writing" the song, I always take that with a grain of salt.
    Almost any of us could "co-write" a decent song if we teamed up with a good professional composer and lyricist, who could tweak our ideas and lines into a good melody with lyrics that fit it well.

Sure, sometimes a great song truly has 3 or 4 talented songwriters collaborating on the finished product. But usually, unless one person wrote the music and the other the lyrics, I'm skeptical how much the secondary and tertiary "authors" really contributed to the merits of a song.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by jengage;2262502;
    We watched last night's show as well. We enjoyed her performance. We thought she sort of looked like a young Tammy Wynette. But dh kept swearing that she was wearing a wig last night. Was she ?. Or did she get her hair cut ?. I just wondered. Does anyone know for sure ?. Thanks !.
    i thought the exact same thing. a young tammy wynette. it was kind of eerie. i am surprised no one else has seen the resemblence too. she sure looks like she has her some new breasts to me. they were too full from the side to be a water push up bra, but who knows. personally i think she is tramping out a wee bit too much.
    ladybugbaby

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls;2262600;
    I thought it was pretty funny when Ryan, obviously looking at her monster new clevage, asked what she'd been spending her money on (clearly a new set of twins), and she said, "Shoes!"

I thought she looked way older than her years, with the hair all rolled, heavy make-up, and too large implants. Maybe it was the dress that emphasized them so much, but good lord!!
    It WAS very funny! We all know what she bought! I almost feel sorry for her. She can't sing so her manager told her to get some boobs - maybe the cover shot would sell CD's. I thought she looked like she dressed up on Halloween as Dolly Parton. Poor kid!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by drkim;2264456;
    She can't sing so her manager told her to get some boobs - maybe the cover shot would sell CD's.
    Kellie can sing. Didn't you hear her sing perfectly on the results show last week?

Have you seen the cover shot of her CD? She's all bundled up - no cleavage whatsoever. What's selling her CDs is her voice.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2264612;
    Kellie can sing. Didn't you hear her sing perfectly on the results show last week?

Have you seen the cover shot of her CD? She's all bundled up - no cleavage whatsoever. What's selling her CDs is her voice.
    The CD cover shot has been posted here in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2264612;

It could be argued that what's selling the CD is her image. An image which was well "planted" in the media before she started showing her boobs and has nothing to do with it, which is why the appearance of the new weirdly aging hair style, overly tanned face, and abundant cleavage is puzzling. Its actually working against the "down home" image which I think pushed a lot of the initial interest in her.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread