+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 118 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1171
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

I thought it was pretty funny when Ryan, obviously looking at her monster new clevage, asked what she'd been spending her money on (clearly a new set of twins), and she said, "Shoes!"

I thought she looked way older than her years, with the hair all rolled, heavy make-up, and too large implants. Maybe it was the dress that emphasized them so much, but good lord!!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Kellie did so good on the results show! Her stylist hasn't been doing her ANY favors in my opinion though. My jaw dropped when she walked out and that hair? No. Bring back the old, sweet Kellie who did her own make-up (instead of that cake that was on her face this week) with long straight hair.

That's the Kellie I was rooting for last year! I wanted her to win from the start.
    2003-2008.

Kellie's new song "I Wonder" is good, she sang pretty good last night. The hair style, I didn't care for and her eye make up was too heavy, less is better Kellie. Still she's a pretty gal.

Did she have breast implants? Hope not, she was perfect the size that she was, she looked good last season just the way she was. More is not neccessairly better!

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2262715;

Did she have breast implants? Hope not, she was perfect the size that she was, she looked good last season just the way she was. More is not neccessairly better!

Yes, they were breast implants. I saw a side angle of her last night, but you can clearly see her breasts have been enhanced.
    Last edited by speedbump; 03-02-2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Removed text

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic;2262840;
    Yes, they were breast implants. I saw a side angle of her last night, but you can clearly see her breasts have been enhanced.
    I was just thinking they were larger because she gained a little weight and certain types of bras can create spectacular optical illusions.
    Last edited by speedbump; 03-02-2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: removed text from quoted post
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I sort of doubt that she's had breast augmentation. Kellie would probably have just blurted that right out when Ryan asked what she'd bought. I can just hear her saying, well, I bought some shoes, and this boob job!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2262934;
    I sort of doubt that she's had breast augmentation. Kellie would probably have just blurted that right out when Ryan asked what she'd bought. I can just hear her saying, well, I bought some shoes, and this boob job!
    Ryan's inflection as he said "is that all?" while looking at her boobs pretty much confirmed it to me. And the staged dialogue about Spider sushi was a little too typical for me as well.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    i really did not care for her when she was on the show, but her first single "red high heels" is absolutely infectious. the new song shows a softer side of her that i didn't expect to see. surprisingly good!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2262934;
    You can only do so much with a wonder-bra. If she didnt go out and buy her self some new boobies, then I'm a size 2.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2262947;
    Ryan's inflection as he said "is that all?" while looking at her boobs pretty much confirmed it to me. And the staged dialogue about Spider sushi was a little too typical for me as well.
    that was definitely staged. I think that a lot of her airheadedness before was sincere, but the spider sushi was definitely staged, and didnt work really.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

+ Reply to Thread