+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1171
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Kellie Pickler - Season 5

Looks like Kellie has a pretty full plate on the Paisley tour. One thing that surprises me is that 6/7-6/10 is the CMA Music Fest in Nashville & Brad has shows booked on all 4 nights away from Nashville. He was great during last years shows & I was hoping to see Kellie there this year.

I just found ten Antioch, Tennessees, on Mapquest. Can you imagine that nightmare? I can see it taking two weeks to get a card to your next door neighbor.

Tha is surprising that Brad apparently plans to skip CMA.

wanna check you for ticks SecondBase's Avatar
    i read about the paisley tour and i will definitely be attending (brad is my favorite country singer) and i don't know if kellie will be at the california dates as he mentions Jack Ingram and Taylor Swift as tourmates also! she really has made a name for herself, hosting the CMA red carpet, having a single that is really climbing the country charts and an album doing equally as well! i'm not the biggest fan of her voice, but i love her bubbly personality. my local radio station plays a song by her called "i wonder" and it's about her mother. i think it's a far cry from the kellie we all know. it shows a softer side, a lot less playful and a maturity that we haven't seen out of her.

i think i'm the only person who has heard it, other than those who purchased her album

Red High Heels is up to #13 on the Country Charts this morning. Still going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2204395;
    I just found ten Antioch, Tennessees, on Mapquest. Can you imagine that nightmare? I can see it taking two weeks to get a card to your next door neighbor.

Tha is surprising that Brad apparently plans to skip CMA.
    I used to live in Antioch, TN. I always assmed it was the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2205363;
    I used to live in Antioch, TN. I always assmed it was the only one.
    Yeah, me too. I went to Mapquest and there are ten, all in different counties. That seems really odd, doesn't it? Is the one where you lived right outside Nashville?

I'm like to see Kellie do a show. I think she'd be a lot of fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2205407;
    Yeah, me too. I went to Mapquest and there are ten, all in different counties. That seems really odd, doesn't it? Is the one where you lived right outside Nashville?

I'm like to see Kellie do a show. I think she'd be a lot of fun to watch.
    Starwood Amphitheatre is located in Nashville, Antioch being a suburb. I too used to live in Antioch attending school there from the 1st to the 4th grade.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts 'The View'

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Albemarle native Kellie Pickler, still riding high on her “American Idol” success, again appeared on “The View” this week.

Pickler co-hosted the daytime ABC program on Thursday and Friday.

On Thursday the other hosts surprised Pickler by telling her that her record, “Small Town Girl”, just went gold.

On Friday Pickler sang her heart out on "I Wonder", the second release from her debut album, which she wrote about her estrangement from her mother. The singer began to lose her composure near the end as images of her as a girl flashed on the screen behind her.

The young performer is about to follow in fellow “Idol” Carrie Underwood’s footsteps by joining country singer Brad Paisley’s national tour beginning April 26 in Chattanooga, Tenn.

Paisley’s show will be in Raleigh on July 20 and in Charlotte at Verizon Wireless Arena on July 21.

The View

I didn't get to see her on The View but there's also clips of her singing "I Wonder" and her receiving her gold album (courtesy of WSOCTV)
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I actually hate having to post this one.......

Link Here

Kellie Pickler's father back in jail
    08:40 PM EST on Friday, February 9, 2007
    By ALEX REED / WCNC

STANLY COUNTY -- The father of American Idol star and North Carolina native Kellie Pickler was back in jail Friday.

He was released from a Florida prison last year after serving a three-year sentence for stabbing his neighbor. This time he’s in jail in North Carolina, but the charges are similar to those he faced last year.

WCNC obtained a copy of the arrest warrant filed against Mr. Pickler by his own wife. The statements she claims he made and the actions she claims he took were enough for sheriff’s deputies to make an arrest early Wednesday morning.

Clyde Pickler Jr., 42, is in the Stanley County jail under a $20,000 bond.

According to the Stanly County Sheriff Rick Burris, Pickler faces multiple charges, including “assault on a female communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon; he was arrested without incident.”

For Pickler’s neighbor, Josh McGeHee, the news came as a complete shock.

“He’s a real good guy man, he’s real laid back, always trying to work and stuff like that,” McGeHee said.

But the arrest warrant tells a different story. In it, Pickler’s wife states that he cradled her neck in his arm and led her into a bathroom at their home on Jay Road.

She then claims he threatened her life by saying “You know that guy I stabbed in Florida that didn’t die? Well it’s gonna be different this time because you are going to die.”

The words are difficult for McGeHee to believe.

“If I needed something, he’d give it to me, if he needed something I’d give it to him. He’s a good friend,” he said.

But the Pickler family became a hot conversation topic around town after Kellie’s stint on American Idol, and some aren’t so shocked by the news.

“But I’m not really surprised, really, with them you know just jumping into the marriage and taking things so fast and just getting out of prison,” said resident Bethany Ross.

Clyde Pickler’s next court appearance is scheduled for Feb. 28.

His daughter Kellie is moving on with her signing career, and so far she isn’t commenting on her father’s latest arrest.

She is scheduled to appear in Charlotte for a concert with Brad Paisley this July.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

That is sad. Unfortunately he will probably have this to live with for the rest of his life, whether he's guilty or not. Once someone is convicted on a charge such as his, they are open to whoever claims what. Not saying if this is or isn't true, just stating an opinion.

+ Reply to Thread