+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    he seems like a cool guy that supports Kat a lot! but i am so jealous he is going out with her haha

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Awhile back it was mentioned that Kat was dating a older man....well I have pictures of the guy (that I found elsewhere)...his name is Nick Coskas.
    I can't link to the actual broadcast because it is against FORT rules but if you can find the "Extra" interview or the "Access Hollywood" interview that Kat did on 5/25/06, she states his name and that he is her boyfriend and originally brought her to her first audition. He was also there during alot of the shows (as evidenced by the photos) and he was there at her hometown visit.
    Do I care that she's dating an older guy? Nah...I'm dating someone who is 14 years older than me. It doesn't make a hill of beans to me. She's over 21 so she's free to see whomever she chooses. To me, its just another interesting tidbit of info that celebrity junkies like me like to see or read about.

http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/2361/bff8ts.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/4559/katandbfnick0vz.jpg hometown visit

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1337/nick49dc5lr.jpg far left

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/7819/nick71cb0rx.png
    How old is he?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by laura000 View Post
    How old is he?
    I have heard he is 41

Tho I have to admit since I'm almost 40, I don't consider 41 to be O-L-D but maybe in comparison to a 21 or 22 year old that may be old
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Leo
    Premium Member
    Kat was on Fox News a few minutes ago, and she said that Somewhere Over The Rainbow will be the B-side of her single.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Kat was on Fox News a few minutes ago, and she said that Somewhere Over The Rainbow will be the B-side of her single.
    Amazing. They finally had a good idea. Maybe they are getting a little smarter, after all.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I haven't seen any other confirmation online - they're all still reporting Think as the B-side. So if I'm proven wrong, then I may have misheard her.

I haven't seen any other confirmation online - they're all still reporting Think as the B-side. So if I'm proven wrong, then I may have misheard her.
    The photo I saw of the Single had a nice head shot of Kat & said it would include Think.

FORT Fogey

I have read your rumor on another board also, with the added detail that she recorded it this weekend, produced by David Foster. Maybe it's group wishful thinking, or maybe it's true. ... I can't imagine why they would go with Think, since it plays to her vocal weaknesses, generally. Since hers is the second single out, they may have had time to record SOTR.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I went back to the Fox News site - they have the whole segment online to watch. It can be found here, click the "McPheever!" link. Sit through the commercial to get the actual segment. I didn't mishear it - SOTR will be the second song on the single. It also gives June 20 as the release date for the single.

I went back to the Fox News site - they have the whole segment online to watch. It can be found here, click the "McPheever!" link. Sit through the commercial to get the actual segment. I didn't mishear it - SOTR will be the second song on the single. It also gives June 20 as the release date for the single.
    I hope you are right. SOTR is a better choice for her. And while many here don't particularly like Diana I think she did Think better than Kat.

+ Reply to Thread