+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    . . . I agree with many of you out there that this girl is absolutely cute! I don't know of her voice since I didn't catch her singing, but I really like her.
    She has a very good voice -- probably a combination of good genes and good training, as her mom is a music/voice teacher. (And if mom is freelance, she probably has a waiting list a mile long now!)

My husband describes her as cute and pretty in a girl-next-door, approachable, non-intimidating way. and he declared her his "new girlfriend."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So has anyone here heard of the rumours of Katherine leaving AI5?

Apparently, TV Guide that aired last night said something about it.

Can anyone confirm this? I wouldn't put too much stock in this but I'll be very sad to see her go.

Here's the rumour:

I was watching the TV Guide channel last night and heard it. The commentator / host said that this might be happening and that remember you heard it there first. His co-host made reference to Mario Vazquez and how he was sure to win and he left the show too. The 1st host said something like .. "ok, so where is he now?" The girl (2nd host)said well it takes sometime for artist to grow with themselves but he is suppose to have an album out soon.. and how she misses him (Mario" The male host .. said "you are probably the only one that does.."
    Atleast two other people have confirmed this on the AI baord.

If that rumor is true, & I certainly hope it isn't, then IMO there is no other female with a chance of winning. This opens it up to a two man showdown between Ace & Taylor. I really hope that it isn't true.

Lex
    I hope this rumor isn't true. I like Katharine and hoped that she'd go far in this competition. Last week wasn't her best performance, but I was really looking forward to hearing her this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    If that rumor is true, & I certainly hope it isn't, then IMO there is no other female with a chance of winning.
    *cough*Paris*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I hope this rumor isn't true. I like Katharine and hoped that she'd go far in this competition. Last week wasn't her best performance, but I was really looking forward to hearing her this week.*cough*Paris*cough*
    Ah Lex, Lex, Lex, the true die hard. I just don't see any of these 16 & 17 year olds winning, male or female. Katherine is the great female hope this year.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    If that rumor is true, & I certainly hope it isn't, then IMO there is no other female with a chance of winning. This opens it up to a two man showdown between Ace & Taylor. I really hope that it isn't true.
    I agree. And apparently that is the intent behind the rumoured departure, to have one of the men win.

I hate it when fans have to get people riled up by starting rumours about front runners.

And I disagree about Paris. Very overrated IMO. If anyone, Mandisa might be able to occupy the front runner spot in place of McPhee, that is, if the fanatics would let her. (Have you guys even seen the AI baord! *shakes head*)

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    If this is true, I'll be incredibly sad.
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

FORT Fogey
    Well, it's obviously not true. Who started this rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan View Post
    Well, it's obviously not true. Who started this rumor?
    There were lots of threads on the AI board started since Late Feb 27. Yesterday is when I saw them.

+ Reply to Thread