+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Sorry, I'm just thinking visually, not lisp-ually. I think she's an exact match in facial looks for Rachel Leigh Cook.

*backs out of thread*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV View Post
    My only favorite among the girls. Go Kath
    Heartily seconded. Great vocals, great style, good range it seems, and I'm perfectly fine with admitting last weeks performance made me a bit hot around the collar. Whew.
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

She looks uncannily like Katie Holmes.

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan View Post

One of my friends JUST said that to me. I don't see it as much, but I do see it.
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan View Post
    Katherine is such a beautiful girl with such a beautiful face...to me she looks like one of those Victorian women you would see on cameo broach jewelry....but one of the main reasons I adore her so much is because she is so goofy and natural.........I can't wait to see what the stylists do to her when she reaches the Top 12!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Katherine is such a beautiful girl with such a beautiful face...to me she looks like one of those Victorian women you would see on cameo broach jewelry....but one of the main reasons I adore her so much is because she is so goofy and natural.........I can't wait to see what the stylists do to her when she reaches the Top 12!!
    Hopefully the stylist won't do much---she doesn't NEED much. The last thing a girl as incredibly naturally beautiful as Kat should have done to her is to artificially be glammed up.

I'm not sure I see the Katie Holmes as much as others though. I presume, of course, that we are referring to pre-Scientology-insanity Katie. Holmes is a bit more round faced/chubby cheeked. The eyes are totally different (both color and shape). And Holmes, in her Dawson's Creek days never really seemed geeky/spazzy, as much as nerdy, which is very different.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie
    This is my favorite girl. She's naturally beautiful AND a great singer with goofy personality. I totally LOVE HER!!!

I'll join the "girl-crush" band wagon.

From her very first audition, I completely look forward to Katharine perform. I am not sure if it is just her vocal control that I admire so much. There is just something about her that is very endearing. And I love that she is humble and 'un-perfect.' Very un-hollywood.

Susan Boyle INSPIRATIONAL meangean's Avatar

Little Linda

Katharine reminds me of Linda Ronstadt

ronstadtMcPhee.jpg

Slightly similar in looks, but more so in vocal ability and sound. I do hope Katharine, whether winning this competition or not, has a career that can match.

She looks like the girl on ANTM who hated to have her hair cut - so hated that she refused to get a hair cut and went home. They look so much alike to me!

I agree with many of you out there that this girl is absolutely cute! I don't know of her voice since I didn't catch her singing, but I really like her.

+ Reply to Thread