+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

I think she has a decent voice, but not one of the best. I'm with Caramelbeauty and Lolls. There is still just something there I don't really like about her. Out of all the contestants left, judging by their voices, any one of them could win. Add in personality and other qualities like style, etc, there is something besides voice I like about each contestant except for Kat. Not sure why, its just what I think.

Best Singer

Once again she has proven that she has the best voice of them all this year.
    It`s incredible , her voice has so much power that she has to hold back and controll it...
    ...at a point that the others might reach if they have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Once again she has proven that she has the best voice of them all this year.
    It`s incredible , her voice has so much power that she has to hold back and controll it...
    ...at a point that the others might reach if they have a good night.

You and I think alike, Kyle. I agree with you on Ace and on Katherine. I think she is by far the best singer - both in voice quality, control, and style. She also has the AI look. Her future is limitless.

Sorry folks, but that's all I can stand and I can't stands no more!!! I must take a stand against Katharine and that selfish witch Kellie!

Kat dissapointed me this week. After a wonderful perofrmance that put her dad to tears and resulted in her only trophy from me, she decided to join Kellie in a very selfish act by cheering when announced they were safe! My Paris was in the Bottom 3 and what Kat (and Kellie did) was very rude and selfish indeed!

Ace & Bucky are gone now, so Kellie & Katharine become my least favorites. But what Kat & Kellie did was dig a deeper hole from the rest of the pack.

I was starting to like Kat, I really was. She posed herself as a classy, nice, & caring kind of person. But after last night, all of what I say about Kat is revoked!!! Now I can't wait to see one of those two go! And the fact that they are my 2 least favorite people now doesn't help matters at all!

If Kat wants to play Kellie's games, I won't support it -- at all! This my friends makes me like Kat even less than before!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy View Post
    Sorry folks, but that's all I can stand and I can't stands no more!!! I must take a stand against Katharine and that selfish witch Kellie!

Kat dissapointed me this week. After a wonderful perofrmance that put her dad to tears and resulted in her only trophy from me, she decided to join Kellie in a very selfish act by cheering when announced they were safe! My Paris was in the Bottom 3 and what Kat (and Kellie did) was very rude and selfish indeed!

Ace & Bucky are gone now, so Kellie & Katharine become my least favorites. But what Kat & Kellie did was dig a deeper hole from the rest of the pack.

I was starting to like Kat, I really was. She posed herself as a classy, nice, & caring kind of person. But after last night, all of what I say about Kat is revoked!!! Now I can't wait to see one of those two go! And the fact that they are my 2 least favorite people now doesn't help matters at all!

If Kat wants to play Kellie's games, I won't support it -- at all! This my friends makes me like Kat even less than before!
    So does that mean you're not going to vote for her anymore?
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    So does that mean you're not going to vote for her anymore?
    I never did Tiger!!! I don't vote for my rivals and Katharine has been my rival since the beginning of this competition! And I certainly don't vote for people at the bottom of my list. After Ace's departure, Katharine is now my 2nd least favorite person!

What I was trying to say is that I could at least tolerate Katharine. But now after her little stint last night combined with Ace's elimination, that is now in question!!!

I never did Tiger!!! I don't vote for my rivals and Katharine has been my rival since the beginning of this competition! And I certainly don't vote for people at the bottom of my list. After Ace's departure, Katharine is now my 2nd least favorite person!

What I was trying to say is that I could at least tolerate Katharine. But now after her little stint last night combined with Ace's elimination, that is now in question!!!
    So, according to you, they are selfish for being happy that they are a step closer to achieving their dreams. Alright, to each their own!

So, what say you on your Paris walking away from the B3? My...what grace...and aplomb.

ETA: Sorry if I sound rude. I sympathize with these people because they are my age and I could never be burdened with the amount of pressure that they are put into week after week with 30 million people scrutinizing their every blink.
    Last edited by random_thotz; 04-21-2006 at 12:38 AM.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz View Post
    So, according to you, they are selfish for being happy that they are a step closer to achieving their dreams. Alright, to each their own!

So, what say you on your Paris walking away from the B3? My...what grace...and aplomb.

ETA: Sorry if I sound rude. I sympathize with these people because they are my age and I could never be burdened with the amount of pressure that they are put into week after week with 30 million people scrutinizing their every blink.

i know, isnt it just to funny, and i mean it sarcastically, that people find some reason, any reason, to vote and not vote for someone. and i dont just mean katherine nor kellie...but everyone.

i pity the lives of these contestants.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz View Post
    Yep and I stand by that decision too! Their actions were just sickening!!!

I must take a stand against Katharine and that selfish witch Kellie!
    Get ready for an unbiased post.

...Katharine has been my rival since the beginning of this competition!
    What a ridiculous statement.

...I could at least tolerate Katharine.
    What an honor.

-

At this point in the competition every halfway decent human being should be capable to acknowledge the achievement the contestants made.
    All of them who are left , and Ace too.

Last tuesdays show must have been the best in the season so far.
    It was like everybody had a great night , even Kellie who tanked her performance.
    All the people who can`t hold a note and goofs like Kevin are long gone.
    At this point all the bashing and the hating just comes of as ignorant.

I think Chris is as far from being a "Rocker" as Ryan Seacrest.
    But i don`t jump into the Chris thread to mix it up with his fans
    ( well....not anymore ).
    About the other five i have nothing bad to say anymore.
    Taylor is just an original , Paris had her best performance...

And Katharine , she is beyond what normal people can achieve.
    She has what only the best have.
    The extra that keeps her going when the others have reached their limit.

+ Reply to Thread