+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1446
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Katharine McPhee has some fun playing pregnant on the Los Angeles set of House Bunny on Tuesday. While she does want children one day, "it's fun to just pretend and look in the mirror," the singer told Entertainment Tonight of wearing the prosthetic belly once worn by Nicole Kidman.

Link Here
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Save Ellis Island

Katharine McPhee
    RCA Recording Artist and Actress
    Sounds Like Family
    Descended from Irish, Scottish and German immigrants, I honor
    America's connection to people from all over the world. I see
    myself as part of a larger global family and believe in the
    importance of its shared history. Thanks to the hard work of many
    before me, my dreams are becoming reality. With every song I
    sing, I share another piece of myself with my growing, extended
    family. I proudly support Save Ellis Island and preserving the
    birthplace of so many great American stories.

Video

Katharine McPhee reportedly engaged
    The 23-year-old 'American Idol' runner-up is said to be marrying her longtime beau, actor Nick Cokas, 42.

By Rene Lynch, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer

October 2, 2007
    American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee is said to be heading down the aisle, with a beau nearly twice her age.

OK! magazine is reporting that it has the exclusive scoop on the 23-year-old singer's engagement to longtime boyfriend and actor Nick Cokas, 42. The tabloid quoted sources close to the couple.

A spokesman for McPhee's management team declined to comment, citing a refusal to discuss clients' personal lives. McPhee, a Los Angeles native, was a Season 5 finalist who ultimately lost out to Taylor Hicks. She's filming a movie, "I Know What Boys Like," about a sorority that turns to a fallen Playboy bunny (Anna Faris) to help save the day.

McPhee has spoken publicly about her battles with an eating disorder, bulimia, and how Cokas helped her through it. She says she is fully recovered.

FORT Newbie

I heard that too but then I saw a pic of her a couple of days later and she wasn't wearing a ring? He is SO much older than her that I honestly don't think that they should, but I guess if he makes her happy then that's all that matters!

Couple of recent photos of Kat...

Looking a little S & M, huh?

FORT Fogey

She has ALWAYS struck me as self-absorbed and inarticulate. bleh.

katharines next cd is being produced by David Foster...per David Foster himself. She was in the audience at neil sedakas 50 years in musis concert, and David said that from the stage.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Link Here

Sources: Katharine McPhee Engaged
    THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2007 10:40 PM EST

American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee is engaged to actor Nick Cokas, sources tell PEOPLE.

McPhee, 23, recently has been showing off a ring from Cokas, 42. They have been dating for more than a year.

"Katharine is bubbling over with excitement for her upcoming wedding," a source says. "She is all smiles when she talks about the planning. It sounds like everything is going very smoothly."

The couple met in 2005 when they performed in a Los Angeles theater production of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir. Their union began as a friendship, McPhee told PEOPLE last year.

"He took me up to my San Francisco (Idol) audition," McPhee said. That's when their relationship blossomed. "We totally fell in love," she said.

As for the 19-year age difference, McPhee says that "was never really a concern." The two connect because "he just makes things really fun" and "we love business. We love going to meetings together and create things together."

Case in point: the two will join forces on an upcoming independent film titled The Last Caller. McPhee will star in the dark romantic comedy and Cokas will produce.

McPhee, whose debut CD came out earlier this year, is currently filming the Anna Faris comedy I Know What Boys Like.

McPhee's rep declined to comment.
    This has been rumored for quite awhile so its not really "news" but maybe it makes it a little more "official" if People reports on it....

Congrats to Kat!

Link Here

FIRST LISTEN: Kat McPhee Is a 'Faithful' Kind of Gal
    MONDAY DECEMBER 10, 2007 04:35 PM EST

The holiday party season is in full swing, which may cause many PEOPLE readers to rethink their old iTunes holiday playlist (David Bowie and Bing Crosby singing "Little Drummer Boy"... again?). Never fear, we have an early sneak peek from Katharine McPhee, whose latest single is the holiday classic "O Come All Ye Faithful." For those of you yearning to hear McPhee's sultry tones on a ballad (remember her show-stopping rendition of "Over The Rainbow" on American Idol?), click below for a sample of the song, which drops Tuesday on iTunes' Holiday Page. McPhee will appear on TNT's Christmas in Washington, D.C., on Dec. 12 (8 p.m. ET).

Link Here

Katharine McPhee unexpectedly got the Hollywood paparazzi treatment during her stop in D.C. Sunday night. After taping TNT's "Christmas in Washington," the "American Idol" runner-up and her fiance, Nick Cokas, had a nasty run-in with two photographers when the tired 23-year-old refused to pose for pictures. The photogs stalked the couple outside Marcel's restaurant -- causing them to leave via the back door -- and then followed them to the Four Seasons.

Things came to a head at the entrance of the luxury hotel, where we're told the two men called McPhee a rude name and taunted her with a warning that footage of the couple would show up on celebrity gossip Web site TMZ.com. Cokas lost his temper and shoved one of the men, according to a witness, and an upset McPhee threw a few very unladylike words their way.

+ Reply to Thread