+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4090130131132133134135136137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1444
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

FORT Fogey

Re: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by bell;2437536;
    too bad isn't it. she's such a beautiful curvacious young woman (not bone thin model), background story of overcoming bulemia and image problem to finally accepting herself, with a talented voice (with great training can help her more) but her self righteous immature attitude kills it.

i would say the same with jordin except instead of kat's attitude she's just too much bubbly. an overkill. but i'd take jordin any day, you can tone down bubbliness and contain it but i highly doubt kat can change her attitude. she's a total socal hollywood girl.
    I liked Kat considerably less after AI, when it seemed like she would say anything to stay in the media. Did we really need to hear about the bulemia thing? I know I sure didn't! I didn't need to hear that and I didn't need to hear about Steven Speilberg calling her and whatever else... She does seem clueless.

I like Jordin. She's only 17 so I can accept her bubbliness. I appreciate the fact that she gave props to Sanjaya after she won because she admired his toughness. Unlike Kat, it doesn't seem to be "all about her."

My pics aren't nearly as good as the ones that bbnbama posted from the concert, but I snapped these at our Red Hot & Boom tonight. We didn't think anything about it and were just hanging out when all these people started screaming and when we went to investigate it was Kat being interviewed not far behind us. She graciously stayed for photos and autographs all along the line next to the stage. Honestly we thought we were out of luck because she'd already moved by us, but she came back for more pics and my friend and I each ended up with one.

Elliot also performed, but he was on right before the fireworks and we ended up missing his exit partly because we didn't recognize him and also because it was VERY quick. With a little information from one of the radio station's promo gals, we did get to see him in the hotel lobby at the end of the night if nothing else. His handlers were moving him along quickly then too though so we didn't get to say anything or snap pics.

Very nice libs!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

libs......Thanks for sharing!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

**sorry for the double post**

Latest Hot Hot Hot photos of Kat:

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

yeah.. If it's not singing, the "Stuff" magazine can help....

Kat, you can try "Maxim" amd "Playboy" too.... Huge following is practically guaranteed....

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar

stuff is not the trashiest mens magazine at all. She will never do playboy anytime soon.

I don't see what the big deal is. If all these magazines want her then whats so wrong about that?
    Last edited by Mantenna; 07-12-2007 at 08:40 PM.

I love the Stuff cover. I have love that type of pose since Demi Moore did it on Striptease.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Hey, I think Kat's looks are far more outstanding than is her vocal talent. So, yeah, I think she has a better chance of becoming a superstar via the movies and TV than via recording. But other recording stars have made it mainly on looks (and a few other factors such as dancing ability or having gained millions of young fans as child stars *cough*Britney*cough*Lindsey*c ough*) so maybe Kat can too.

Anyway, I guess she's sort of become a genuine celebrity in that she was a jeopardy clue last night.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Roll Call: Gwyneth's Plan For Kids & McPhee's Tie With Kidman
    McPHEE'S SECOND-HAND BELLY: Katharine McPhee is about to get a bump in her blossoming movie career -- a baby bump, that is. The former "American Idol" runner-up is playing the role of a pregnant woman in Adam Sandler's "House Bunny," and she's getting a little help from a prop once used by an Oscar winner! "I tried on Nicole Kidman's belly," she reportedly told PEOPLE. "And they said, 'Oh, this one fits perfectly. We don't need to try any more.' I was so happy, because I didn't have to sit through hours of prosthetic fitting."

Access Hollywood | Roll Call: Gwyneth's Plan For Kids & McPhee's Tie With Kidman | Celebrity and Hollywood News

BTW: I just saw her "Love Story" video and she is smoking hot in that thing.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

+ Reply to Thread