+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 145 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1446
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Wish i could have been there. I'm a big Bocelli fan.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-11-2006 at 02:14 AM.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fanatic
    the bocelli/mcphee performance was incredible. i really liked the prayer more than somos novios but still wow.

i know everyone's been doggin' on her especially on her record sales for SOTR. but i think, hopefully, that management/record company are seeing that this genre is for her. the classical/jazz with some little pop to it to add some edge to the music. its on untapped market for AI. and they should market her worldwide instead of just here in the US. that was an incredible performance she had with bocelli. surprising that she was allowed to do that performance (i think she has 3 dates) with him, but what can AI do but allow her since bocelli asked, plus its great exposure. she may not sell fast right away but if they put out a decent album it'll sell eventually.

not quite AI related but:
    michael buble finally added 2 dates here in hawaii. yeah! im trying to convince others to go. im sure sharryhs will get hers. im still shock that some said elliot did better than buble in 'home'. shocked. lol. elliot has a great voice but....yeah....
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by happybanana View Post
    Apparently her sales rank for yesterday and today is none. Does this mean that nobody has been buying her single? That's pretty weird. There must be a reasonable explanation...
    It is a horrible song. I'd bet even the record company knows it and won't hold back future deals as a result. KM is way too marketable if given the right song (or movie, or TV show).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    im still shock that some said elliot did better than buble in 'home'. shocked. lol. elliot has a great voice but....yeah....
    Why would you be in shock? I love both their voices but prefer Bublé's version of "Home". I do understand that some are partial to Elliott's rendition. Just different strokes for different folks.

not quite AI related but:
    michael buble finally added 2 dates here in hawaii. yeah! im trying to convince others to go. im sure sharryhs will get hers. im still shock that some said elliot did better than buble in 'home'. shocked. lol. elliot has a great voice but....yeah....
    Thank you, thank you! That is exciting! YES!

they should market her worldwide instead of just here in the US.
    I agree. I think she would do very well in the European market.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I agree. I think she would do very well in the European market.
    19E/M seems to have an aversion to cross-promoting Idol singers in countries other than the ones they originate in.

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin View Post
    19E/M seems to have an aversion to cross-promoting Idol singers in countries other than the ones they originate in.
    Ahhhh.... I forgot about the Idol shows in other countries. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of agreement about that between the franchises.

I think 19E have already done a great job with Katharine. Other than the mandatory media blitz, she's done a couple of dates with Bocelli (tonight will be the last of three, I believe). On top of that, she'll be at an all-star concert with Bocelli, Aguilera and produced by Foster. As well, she is reportedly on the cover of Teen People next month (source, herself). That's more than previous Idol contestants from the past.

How cool would it be if they let David Foster produce Kat.

+ Reply to Thread