+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 145 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Katharine McPhee - Season 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    Katharine was most excellent tonight and has a huge future ahead of her. She's got incredible looks and an awesome talent!
    I agree. I think she's bigger than the show. Mandisa is moving up the charts for me too. She did a great job tonight. She and Katharine are now my two favorites.

I also really like Paris - she just needs help with song selection. She's my third favorite right now.

I think all three of these girls are going to have Hollywood careers somehow. Kellie Pickler too, but I see her in TV more than I do music.

She'd be great on a Green Acres redux.

Lex
    Katharine was just okay last night. Still good, but I didn't think it was a WOW performance.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Katharine was just okay last night. Still good, but I didn't think it was a WOW performance.

I thought she turned in one of the top three performances last night (just behind Kellie and Mandisa).

She sang as the judges said effortlessly and like she was having fun!!! She just needs a wow song now to put it all together!

I really like her voice, and I think she probably has one of the best shots of being at the top of this competiton.

Had to laugh, though, at the "pregnancy" rumors. Did you notice her shirt last night was form-fitting across the belly to dispel those rumors.

FORT Fanatic

McFever

Actually, once again, I would rather listen to Katherine then Kelly. I just don't get why everybody loves that Carrie Underwood wannabe.

I really, really like this girl. I think she has real talent and is extremely likable.

Katharine is a poor sport!!!

On last night's show after Mandisa was showered with praise, you can see Katharine slumped up on the couch far away from the viewing stage while her fellow contestants are clapping and cheering at Mandisa. This takes place after Simon said his comments about Mandisa. If you have last night's episode taped, its worth a look!

This behavior from Katharine is shocking and I am horrified from it! She is already my biggest competitor, but after the stunt she pulled, I like her even less than I did before. The sad part is, I actully LIKED Katharine's performance yet when Mandisa blows her out of the water, Katharine can't give her any praises! What a poor sport! It's wishful thinking at this point, but I can't wait to see her go!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin View Post
    Actually, once again, I would rather listen to Katherine then Kelly. I just don't get why everybody loves that Carrie Underwood wannabe.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan View Post
    I thought she turned in one of the top three performances last night (just behind Kellie and Mandisa).
    Agreed. She was in my Top 3 behind Mandisa and ahead of Lisa. I find her more adorable and likable than judges' favorite Kellie. She looks and sounds like a seasoned performer whenever she's on the stage. As someone said it's all very effortless.

On last night's show after Mandisa was showered with praise, you can see Katharine slumped up on the couch far away from the viewing stage while her fellow contestants are clapping and cheering at Mandisa. This takes place after Simon said his comments about Mandisa. If you have last night's episode taped, its worth a look!

This behavior from Katharine is shocking and I am horrified from it! She is already my biggest competitor, but after the stunt she pulled, I like her even less than I did before. The sad part is, I actully LIKED Katharine's performance yet when Mandisa blows her out of the water, Katharine can't give her any praises! What a poor sport! It's wishful thinking at this point, but I can't wait to see her go!
    I happened to catch this too and as a fan of Mandisa and Katherine, I'm not going to read too much into it. There could have been another reason she was sitting on the couch. Maybe she was reflecting on her own performance and wishing there was something else she could have done differently. I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I wouldn't go so far as to call her a poor sport. Afterall she did clap for Mandisa and even if she didn't stand up and cheer that's well within her right too!
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread