+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

I was wowed by Chris, I saw him perform w/ his band over the summer in High Point NC, and remember thinking, why isn't he signed???

He will be a huge star and I'm proud of him!
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

If a Wrocker can ever win this show, Chris can--especially after giving what was undeniably one of the best and arguably was the most relevant performance ever to appear on this show.

Then again, the show has plenty of chances left to sabotage him with stupid theme weeks.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah View Post
    What strikes me odd is that Simon says he needs to work on his charisma. Well first of all, charisma can't be learned; you either have it or you don't. This guy has it in abundance! He is so much more intriguing then other guys that supposedly have the "x" factor, and on top of that he actually has an amazing voice.
    We'll, either he had it all along or he's done a helluva lot of work on it over the past week because he totally blew everyone else, of both sexes, out of the water last night! WOW!

I thought I was watching freakin' Bruce Springsteen!

IMO he is the one deserving to be the next American Idol. He is great and he is head and shoulders above everyone else in this competition.

Rock on!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Resident Anime Robot Griffin11287's Avatar
    Wow, how eerie. After hearing Chris's performance, I was reminded of how much I liked Fuel, so I looked up their website for the first time in a long time. I don'tknow if anybody knows, but last month, Fuel vocalist Brett Scallions parted ways with the band. Did Chris mention that at all last night?
    I heart comedy. It's one of the things that makes the world go round.
    Comedy Quote of the Moment:
    "I got pulled over by the cops for being drunk, and I was like 'I'm sorry officer, it's a misunderstanding, I'm not drunk, I have Cerebral Palsy!' and they're like 'Damn, that's a pretty big word for a drunk ass!' I was in there for 7 days, they see me they're like, 'Damn buddy, what'd you drink?!"-Josh Blue (ROCK ON BROTHER!)

Too bad we can't put Chris' voice into Ace's body. Now he would be an American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by macgrl08 View Post
    I was wowed by Chris, I saw him perform w/ his band over the summer in High Point NC, and remember thinking, why isn't he signed???

He will be a huge star and I'm proud of him!
    I'm so very proud of him too!!! You must be from my neck of the woods! He left me speechless last night & the judges too for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Too bad we can't put Chris' voice into Ace's body. Now he would be an American Idol!
    See I find Ace too pretty boy for my taste. Now Chris on the other hand is smokin' and has a charm about him.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    I disagree. I'll take Chris' look anyday over Ace's. It's Man vs. Boy Band, and man wins every time. To each their own.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

[QUOTE=muggle;1807420 To each their own.[/QUOTE]

How true, how true and I am so glad we don't all have the same taste. I just happen to like the pretty boys but Chris has his own charm. I was actually speaking in general, because Chris' look may put some of the voters off. He has that hard, gangster type of look that is kind of threatening to some people. That may be why Simon said he had a great "recording" voice.
    Last edited by aname; 03-02-2006 at 04:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread