+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

Count me in on the Chris list. I think his voice is fabulous and I really like his personality as well.

FORT Newbie
    Really digging this guy.

His performance was great and I loved the song he chose....he's one of my favorites but #1 favorite is of course Taylor

He sure had a tendency to scream through that group song last night though. That needs to be moderated a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    I hope he can swing the different muisc styles well.
    I think he did terrific job with "Emotions" during group performances. So I believe that he can handle theme weeks well if he gets to Top 12.

While Taylor and Katharine are my main peeps, Chris is right up there. He almost lost me though during the stoopid rendition of "Take It Easy" where he really overdid it. Not that it counted. Not that it mattered. It's just that I noticed. And he had won me over beforehand.....

Chris is awesome!!! He has it all in my opinion! I hope he'll "GitRDone" & put North Carolina on the American Idol map all over again! I can't believe he lives 15 minutes from me!!! Go Chris!!! I'm voting for you!!!

I wish that this guy was single- he blew Jon Bon Jovi away- He didn't miss a note with that song- and forget Vin Diesel- Yes he may resemble that guy at first, but he has SO much more charisma and his voice is amazing! I don't know who I like better- Chris or Elliot.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I wish that this guy was single- he blew Jon Bon Jovi away- He didn't miss a note with that song- and forget Vin Diesel- Yes he may resemble that guy at first, but he has SO much more charisma and his voice is amazing! I don't know who I like better- Chris or Elliot.

I agree. What strikes me odd is that Simon says he needs to work on his charisma. Well first of all, charisma can't be learned; you either have it or you don't. This guy has it in abundance! He is so much more intriguing then other guys that supposedly have the "x" factor, and on top of that he actually has an amazing voice.

Chris can put his charisma all over me! So far, he is the man who gives me goosebumps. And Simon can kiss my @%66!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread