+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1225
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

Re: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

I don't have a problem with what Chris said. He's certainly entitled to his opinion and his remarks were just that - his opinion. Not that I don't agree with him to some extent.
    I know he has to be laughing all the way to bank as he performs to sell-out crowds. Sure beats having to sing some lame, cornball tunes forced upon him by someone who should be producing the Kidz Bop CD Series. Oh, maybe that's why some past contestants have lost their recording contracts. Who wants to buy their crap? Not Me and according to the numbers, not many other people either!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Awww now BoBo...I buy that so-called "crap" and happen to love most of it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2754344;
    Awww now BoBo...I buy that so-called "crap" and happen to love most of it!
    I know...and I'm glad you do, because I wouldn't want them to stand in line at the soup kitchen at the end of the day.
    I'm glad they're able to stay afloat. I know they appreciate people like you.

I’m, I’m, I’m, I’m…..Just being honest!

It’s so sad that when you’re asked something and you answer honestly….you’re made out to be the bad guy. Yes, I’m referring to the Rolling Stone post. The funny thing is, if you heard the whole conversation you would’ve heard all the good things I said about the show as well. Like for instance: How it’s an amazing platform to launch a career…..”If you take it seriously!!!!” Let’s not forget I was a struggling artist for 11 years that never got any respect or notoriety so know that I’m eternally grateful for the opportunity that Idol gave me. And that’s where my comments came from. It all started when the interviewer (who was great by the way) asked me where the “Idol stigma everyone talks about” comes from. Ya know….the reason people never take anyone from the show serious in the real world and why people say “oh they came from AI, they’re not real artists.”

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/Daughtryofficial.com

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2754344;
    I buy that (edit) "crap" and happen to love most of it!
    And we love you anyway
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I love Chris and think his music is great. It is fresh, original and shows just how talented he is! Thumbs up for his honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;2756986;
    I love Chris and think his music is great. It is fresh, original and shows just how talented he is! Thumbs up for his honesty.
    Yeah, but he's no Taylor Hicks nor Katharine McPhee (thank god!) . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2753638;
    I agree with some of the points Chris made, like showing less of the crappy contestants, but wow. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. He should be trying to get the public excited about the next season, not bad-mouthing it. If it wasn't for American Idol most of us would not know Daughtry and they wouldn't have had the opportunity to get that kind of record deal. They are very talented but part of their fanbase is American Idol viewers so he should be more grateful in the future.
    So true, he slams the show that helped him get where he's at!!!! Sour grapes that he came in 4th instead of 1st.

Wow It never ceases to amaze me how people put down the show that allows them to live a comfy life now.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I don't know why so many people are angry at Chris for stating the very thing that so many of us have been saying in the wake of last season.

+ Reply to Thread