+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Chris Daughtry - Season 5

AI Warrior Princess dchambers59's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    How true, how true and I am so glad we don't all have the same taste. I just happen to like the pretty boys but Chris has his own charm. I was actually speaking in general, because Chris' look may put some of the voters off. He has that hard, gangster type of look that is kind of threatening to some people. That may be why Simon said he had a great "recording" voice.

Dear God, don't ever let them hide him in a recording studio!!! Smoking, just SMOKING hot!

Last night proved my earliest perceptions about Chris. He is THE ONE to watch this season. Great back story and great singer! He has the total package (lucky wife!) and there is no one that has come close to a performance like The one he had last night. I have said since the audition rounds if a guy is going to win, it had better be Chris! However, if you don't vote it won't be!

I just saw the video. HOW AWESOME was that!? He is the man to beat. I love my Taylor (hometown boy and all) but Chris just rocks.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    This is the guy that bowled me over during his audition. I haven't watched any of the Hollywood shows, so I'm very happy to see that he's made it to the top 24.
    Broadway, do you remember what song he audicioned with? I remember loving a baldheaded guy, but I can't tell one bald head from another.

I love this guy. . Absolutely LOVE him. Love his voice. Love his style. Love his attitude. I'm thinking he'll be one of the last men standing.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    How true, how true and I am so glad we don't all have the same taste. I just happen to like the pretty boys but Chris has his own charm. I was actually speaking in general, because Chris' look may put some of the voters off. He has that hard, gangster type of look that is kind of threatening to some people. That may be why Simon said he had a great "recording" voice.

"gangter type of look"????? the gangsters I see getting arrested on the local news don't look anything like Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    Broadway, do you remember what song he audicioned with? I remember loving a baldheaded guy, but I can't tell one bald head from another.

I love this guy. . Absolutely LOVE him. Love his voice. Love his style. Love his attitude. I'm thinking he'll be one of the last men standing.
    Jewelsy, he first auditioned in Denver and sang that old Box Tops song The Letter. I loved it, but I think Simon said he showed no emotion and they felt it was rushed.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

We were so impressed last night with his performance. He blows everyone else away, even from other seasons! Add me to the long list of people here who think he's going to be the winner! His song choice last night was incredible, perfection, wow!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I wish they did encore performances like Rock Star INXS instead of hearing the booted singer sign the crappy song that got them booted.

I would love to hear him sing the full version of Hemorrhage!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey
    I love his voice. I wont be sending any votes his way though because this is obviously gonna be the winner of American Idol. I predicted this early on and we'll see if it rings true. I will vote for Sway and Elliot because I enjoy their voices and would like to see them make it to the top 5 but Chris is the winner. I really really hope though he will be able to write his own material once the album comes out or they wont give him cheesy type of rock songs because I really think this guy could easily have a long career.

Caramel, I think you're right about that first album. I hope they've learned something from the relatively slow sales of Bo's album (compared to what they could have been had they geared it more to his own style). Chris was fantastic last night, but all my votes went to Taylor because I thought he would need my votes this week more than Chris would. I can easily see Chris winning and being a big star.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

+ Reply to Thread