+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucky Covington - Season 5

This guy can sing (sometimes) but the style he represents is just... oy. He and Kellie should have auditioned for Country Idol, or whatever that show is called on that country channel.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Me too. He's really grown on me.

Me three. I really like the scruffy (I need a bath) look. I'm hoping the stylists don't clean him up too much.......He's a down-home, sweet, country guy.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

FORT Newbie

Dang those baby blues, those testosterone laden mechanic appeal, sweet southern manners, delightful yet not perfect smile and raspy growly voice... dang sweet tea!!!

I'll sure vote like a banshee in heat with 250 fingers until I break that redial button this tuesday..

Lex
    Why is Constantine in all these Top 12 party pics? Camera hog?

Where are people getting these Top 12 Post-show pictures?? I wanna see all of them and not have to hop from post to post looking for random ones here and there. *pouts*

Bucky looks good in that solo picture up there.
    2003-2008.

Me three. I really like the scruffy (I need a bath) look. I'm hoping the stylists don't clean him up too much.......He's a down-home, sweet, country guy
    Whoa, there's a difference between the 'scruffy look' and the plain ole' 'trailer trash look' (Bucky)

It'll be interesting to see which Stevie Wonder song he butchers. With any luck, this will buy Bucky's plane ticket home.
    LOL! that's exactly what I thought about the Pat Green song he butchered, man that was horrible!

Earlier, several mentioned Bucky's bad looking teeth. In the after party pictures, his teeth look fine. What's the deal there, anyone know?

I think Bucky is a cute guy and am also anxious to see what the stylists do with him. Hope they don't change him too much.

Earlier, several mentioned Bucky's bad looking teeth. In the after party pictures, his teeth look fine. What's the deal there, anyone know?
    Yeah, his teeth look fine, except for those crazy ass fangs he's sportin', but other than that...
    Last edited by FireStorm; 03-12-2006 at 11:17 PM.

FORT Fogey
    He seems like a nice genuine unaffected guy. I've grown to like him.

Being in the top 12, will he get to go on tour? Or is that only for the top 10? I can't remember...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie727 View Post
    He seems like a nice genuine unaffected guy. I've grown to like him.

Being in the top 12, will he get to go on tour? Or is that only for the top 10? I can't remember...
    In the past its only been the top 10..which I think is completely unfair..if you make the Top 12 you're allowed to record the AI CD so why can't they also go on tour??? Never have understood that!!!!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread