+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucky Covington - Season 5

FORT Fogey
    I'm looking forward to hearing Bucky again, and that's more than I can say for Will and David. If he continues to do well, he might even sneak into the top twelve.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I think this guy is really interesting. I hope he does well. I love that he's just a normal, working-class guy from the south with zero pretenses. I'm interested to see him perform more.

I thought Bucky sounded better during his small solo part in the group song. He was trying to force it and it sounded more natural. If he relaxes and doesn't try too hard to fit into whatever "mold" he sees himself in, I think he might actually have some potential.

I actually enjoyed his performance! He had nice growl in his voice and was mostly in tune. Great song choice for him and he did justice to that classic tune. He definitely was a pleasant surprise and he was clearly in my top5 from guys' group.

This guy needs a stylist. Orthodontist. Hairdo guru. Something. His look is so distracting that I can't even tell if he has talent or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Victrola View Post
    This guy needs a stylist. Orthodontist. Hairdo guru. Something. His look is so distracting that I can't even tell if he has talent or not.
    He's not THAT bad? IMHO just ordinary looking rocker-guy.

Bucky rocks!!! I'm voting for him & Chris til my fingers bleed! NC rocks with some serious talent!!! Goooooo Bucky!!!!

FORT Newbie
    He's cute in a southern rocker way (dang he's married though) I noticed however that he has some blinking tic going on. I like that he is so raw and very down to earth. Im keen on this guy, hope he doesnt disappoint.

I liked Bucky... I hope he sticks around awhile. I'd like to see what else he can do.

Bucky is kind of growing on me. I liked him okay on Wed night but then I thought he was great during the Eagles song on Thrusday so I took another look at Simple Man. Pretty good.
    Last edited by John; 03-03-2006 at 11:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread